seventeen

ლ(・﹏・ლ)

loud banging messed up my deep sleep in mark’s chest. i groan as i hear the person knocks the door louder than they already did.

mark shuffles in his sleep too and hugs me close, not wanting to get up and open the door for whoever is ruining our great morning.

“hey!” it’s chenle’s voice. mark sits up with me cradling him. i still feel sleepy and i want mark’s warmth.

“baby, i’ll just open the door for him, ‘kay?” mark wants to loosen up my hold in his neck while kissing my forehead but i refuse to let him go.

i’m being too clingy after a long fight.

“love, can we just ignore him?” i frown. “i don’t want to let go.” i face him and i find myself cooing at his disheveled hair and puffy face. he’s so cute.

“hey, open the door lovebirds!” now it’s renjun’s voice ringing.

still cradling on his thighs, mark lifted me up and carried my like a baby.

“wait up!” he shouts and walks down to it while i tighten my grip on his neck and my legs on his waist.

“you can let me go now...” i whisper in his neck when we reached the couch and he gladly did, opening the door after.

“what the hell? what took you so long to open up?” jeno hisses while all of them got inside. chenle and jisung jumps in the couch with me while the others crouch on the floor.

“well if you weren’t banging the door seven am in the morning while we’re asleep, i would have opened it up faster!” mark counterattacks as he grip unto jeno’s neck, jokingly choking him.

“why are you here?” i sleepily said at chenle, rubbing my eyes to remove any eye boogers or anything.

“well,” he hands me an envelope. or more like an invitation letter.

“you’re invited to my vacation party next friday until sunday!” he squealed.

vacation party?

“that’s odd. why would you need an invitation letter for a vacation?” i huff.

“it’s rich kid’s thing, something we can’t relate!” renjun said. i giggled, yeah right. lucky for them.

mark pushes away jisung who’s by my side to give space for himself beside me.

“you’re so possessive hyung! i won’t take him away from you.” jisung jokes as he clings unto his boyfriend chenle.

“you wouldn’t dare anyway.” mark snorts and hugs me like jisung did. my cheeks were flushed red as i felt teasing stares from our friends.

“they’re finally okay!” yangyang exclaimed and clasped his own hands to create a slapping sound.

“yeah,” i said with a small voice.