Chapter 8- Marcus

TW

"Marcus? What are you doing here?" I question. The first place my mind goes is as to how he knows I live here and what my stepbrothers are going to do to me when they find out that Marcus knows.

"Oh Um I found out that Ashton and Kai are your step siblings. I told them I was going home but I actually just came to check up on you. You seemed pretty upset back there." He says

"Ohh umm, thank you."

He slowly starts moving his way in and away from the door.

"By the way, what Ashton said back there was... very very wrong and not true at all." He says slowly as he makes his way toward me.

"I mean, you are a very gorgeous girl..."

At this point I am backed up onto the wall with only a few inches between us. I am so frozen I can't even speak.

"Thanks but they're probably heading home soon so you should probably leave now." I say just above a whisper.

"Now why would I want to leave when I have you right here, all to myself."

"I- I- can- can you please leave. I'm uncomfortable."

"Shhh." He says as he moves my hair behind my ear.

A single tear drop rolls down my cheek. This can't be happening.

He whipes the tear with his thumb as more start to fall.

He starts kissing my neck as my weak self tries to push him away. He quickly grabs both my hand and pins them above my on the wall. I start to cry out loudly and scream as it starts to get more intense. Just as I feel his other hand slip into my pants, Ashton and Kai walk in.

I expect them to help me but instead they just stand there and laugh.

Marcus let's me out of his hold while I stand there in confusion with tears still running down my face.

"Wha- what's funny- I- why are you guys laughing? What just happened?" I stutter in confusion and embarrassment.

"It was just a prank, stop your crying." Kai says while still laughing.

"You guys are actually sick, get help." I says in tears. I quickly run up to my room making sure to lock the door behind me.

Who would do such a thing? I go into my bathroom and stare at my self through the mirror in disgust. I notice the red marks he left on my neck. Suddenly, all I can think about is the razors left in my drawer.

I pull one out and place it against my left wrist.

-

After adding a couple new slits, I clean up the blood and wrap my arm and put on a hoodie.

I make my way to my bed just wanting to forget about everything and soon enough, I fall into a deep sleep.

-

I woke up as the sun is shining in my face. Today is going to be a good day. I think I am just going to try to ignore everything that happened yesterday for my own sake. It is officially Saturday meaning we don't have school and my parents don't have work.

I make my way downstairs excited to be getting my phone back today.

Once I walk into the dining room I see my step brothers and parents at the dinner table setting up breakfast. I take a seat and place a small amount of eggs and fruit on my plate. Once everyone is seated and eating Enzo speaks up, "I can't wait for the party tomorrow."