chapter two

Going back to Hogwarts is always fun, now that I am a professor it is a whole new feeling

After finding out I was offered a job at Hogwarts I told my best friend Charlie Weasley, who just happened to be home visiting his family for a few weeks, so I was invited to have dinner in the weasley household before the first day of term.

Around 6:30 I apparated to the Burrow even though I wasn't supposed to arrive until 7, I liked being early.

I walked up to the door and before I could knock the door swung open and I was engulfed in a famous Molly Weasley hug.

"Hello Nova dear!" She said happily squeezing me with all her might "Charlie told me that Dumbledore offered you a job, I couldn't be more proud of you"

"Nova!" I heard running from inside the house before I was sandwiched between my favorite set of twins.

You might be wondering how the Weasleys fit into everything. I was in the same year as Percy, and somehow I got along great with him, despite him being a 'pompous prat' (according to his brothers). Then I met Charlie at the welcome feast and we clicked despite him being 3 years older than me. Then 2 years after I started at Hogwarts, the twins came along and when Charlie finished school, I was stuck with them. They were impossible to shake.

"Get off of your professor!" Moly shouted at them pulling them away from me laughing as they tripped over each other

"Professor?!?" One of them said while the other just smiled devilishly.

We all walked into the house to find Ron standing in the kitchen and Arthur in one of the mismatched rickety living room chairs with Ginny next to him reading a book.

"Does this means you won't be giving me any detentions?" Asked Ron with piece of bread in his hand

"And why would you be getting detentions Ronald Weasley" molly yelled turning around with her brow raised and her hands on her hips

"He is best friends with Potter, mum" Charlie said walking down the stairs smiling at me. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my body squeezing me just like his mother did moments ago

"I always knew you were smart, but a professor? I never would have thought you would want to teach" he said stepping back a bit with a grin on his face

"There is a lot of things you don't know about me Charlie Weasley" I said pushing him back a bit

"Excuse me, Miss professor lady, I thought we were your best friends" Fred said plopping down at a chair near his father while George chose to stand next to the stairs still looking towards me.

"You two are immature children" Molly said from the stove, stirring a pan of delicious smelling meat.

"Would you like some help Molly?" I asked turned towards her