Chapter 31 - Prithvi's birthday!!

prithvi and others saw the video. their blood boiled and they were happy that they finally got the evidence to arrest him.

"how did you get this video ?" prithvi asked.

"my friend got a new button camera , we recorded this video to test that camera" rashini said.

arjun forwarded that video to the commisoner of police.

"maa, we are going to the police station to arrest him right now" prithvi said and went.

"but its already late night" bhargavi said worriedly.

"good things should not be delayed" sanjay said. 

the brothers got into the car and drove to the police station leaving the three ladies in the home.

nidhi hugged rashini and said with sobbing "rashini , you have done such a big thing which i cannot repay you ".

"nidhi why are you crying? you don't need to repay me for anything" rashini consoled her and nidhi parted.

"really you have done such a great thing which we can't do for these many years" bhargavi said by cupping rashini's face and rashini smiled at her.

the brothers went to the police station , in half an hour police arrested pramod.

"you all should appear in the court " commissioner said to the brothers.

"sure " praveen said.

they all returned home.

bhargavi , nidhi and rashini was waiting for them.

"what happened?" bhargavi asked with tension.

"the police arrested him" prithvi said with a assuring smile.

"now all go and sleep" arjun insisted.

everyone nodded.

rashini slept with prithvi.

"after many days i am going to sleep peacefully" prithvi said by resting his head in the pillow.

rashini smiled at him.

"thank you rashini " he said  and dragged her closer to him.

rashini kissed on his cheeks.

"tomorrow you don't go to college , come with me for the trekking" prithvi said.

rashini nodded like a obedient child and they slept.

morning,

rashini and prithvi got ready for the trekking.