Final chapter

"yeah he did " naveen said by remembering yesterday's events.

"how is it possible ? he lost his ability to cry in the accident with akash right ? then how?" prithvi asked sanjay.

"praveen bhai saw akash dying in front of eyes , the pain and grief which he felt made him to lose his ability and emotions to cry. but seeing rashini in the pain , he felt the same pain what he felt during the accident which made him to cry. i mean he is alright now" sanjay said.

praveen was standing behind and hearing their conversation silently.

everyone noticed his presence.

"praveen " bhargavi called.

"even i didn't expect maa that i will cry " he said by sitting near bhargavi.

"How are you feeling now?" Bhargavi asked with concern.

"Feeling relieved after years" Praveen said with a happy smile.

Bhargavi welled up tears of happiness.

Praveen kept his hand on her shoulder and consoled her.

"Rashini will be hungry and guests will arrive soon " Naveen said to change the topic.

Bhargavi nodded while wiping her tears and continued eating.

Soon samyuktha and her family came. Everyone blessed the baby.

Sam came and sat near rashini. Everyone was few meters away from rashini and busy in their conversation.

What? Rashini raised her eyebrows.

" Do you remember rashini, few years ago we sat together and dreamt of having a family. It seems like today that dream has come true " Sam said.

Rashini saw around and said " You are right Sam " Rashini said delight full eyes.

"We were always worried about how we gonna choose our life partners and live with them but God has his own plans " Sam said with happy tears.

"Really we are lucky " Rashini said.

"Not just you rashini " Bhargavi said and continued "we are, because you are the real modern panchali"

The end..

Author's note : I know that I have updated after many months because I have stucked with my personal stuffs.
I think you all willl never expect that story will end like this. But I have no further idea to grow this story. So I apologize for every thing. I have new story ideas. I will write and publish it soon. Thank you for everyone who gave huge love and support my book. I don't know what else to say. So see you all in my next book.