Tankman, Steve, and the Angel

Tankman grabbed a rag, wiping the day's collection of dirt, blood, and brain matter from his hands. He tossed it down after grabbing his shirt, and waved it back and forth to air it out. It was a particularly hot day, and the soldier had been up and moving for most of it. How exhausting...

He turned around, feeling a faint tap on his shoulder. Steve, his right hand man waved with a smile.
"Hey there, Captain! Good work as always today!"

Tankman enjoyed the praise, a cocky grin plastered upon his face.
"Heh! You think so? I bet I gunned at least a dozen of those fuckheads today."
He put his hand in a fingergun position, pulling the proverbial trigger of his thumb.
"And I got the jizz stains to prove it!"

Steve chose to ignore the last comment, shifting the conversation.
"Oh damn- I forgot. It's check up day."

Tankman smirked, putting his hands behind his head as he walked.
"Check up day, eh? You think that sexy minx will be there to give it to me?"

"You mean the new girl?"
Steve touched his chin.
"Shit, you really like her, huh?"

"Heh. You know it. Normally, the boob tube does it for me just fine, but lately, I just can't get that woman outta my head when I'm dusting off the ol' pipe."

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any sicker."
Steve shook his head with a small smirk.

As they walked, Tankman noticed a little twang in his tummy. It was definitely those damn MRE's fucking with his gut, but being himself, Tankman really didn't see this as such a bad thing. In fact...
Well, there was barely any time to think about it. They already reached their destination, the small medical tent where the new recruit resided.

"Welp, I'm going in."
Tankman saluted Steve, who promptly did it back in respect.
He puffed up his chest, walking in oh so confidently.

"Oh senoritaaa~" The captain called out, wiggling his brows.

A black and white woman, rearranging some medical supplies on a shelf, quickly turned around upon hearing the voice.
"O-oh! Captain, good afternoon."
The woman grabbed the tips of her skirt, pulling them upwards in a little curtsy.
"Are you perhaps here for your checkup?" She asked with timid disposition.

Tankman smirked, obviously oggling the toon. He hopped up onto the examination table, and pat his covered belly.
"You know it, Dolly. I'm gonna be needing a reeeal thorough examination today."

"W-well of course. I'm here to help. A-are you having any problems in particular, sir?"
The woman, fittingly named Doll, stammered in the face of the mighty soldier. Even someone as innocent as her could tell that he was flirting. He did it constantly after all, and it had only clicked just a few days ago. Doll didn't really know how to take it...but she did admittedly find the man attractive.

"Hell yeah I am. My stomach has been killing me today."
He groaned a bit, wanting to be suave as usual, but unfortunately, the pain in his tummy put an end to that. He could feel his insides churning like butter.
"Shitballs, I feel stuffed fuller than a Goddamn turkey."

Doll frowned, feeling incredibly sorry for Tankman. Her motherly instincts were in full swing now, and she was going to help this man out however she could.
"Well good heavens...Let's take this off, so I can see what the problem is."
She removed the protective padding on his stomach, and lifted up his shirt, revealing a noticeably swollen gut.
"Aah..My my."

Being all exposed in front of such a beauty kinda turned the horndog on~ The twisting pain inside him was totally killing the mood though.

Doll placed a greyish hand on his belly, slowly moving it around. In all honesty, she was a bit embarrassed, but kept going despite that.
"It does sound quite angry indeed. Why, it may just be a case of-"
She quickly cut herself off, quickly removing her hand and covering her mouth.
"Oh gracious- We may have an intestinal issue, or even a blockage. That wouldn't be good. Not one bit."