I hate life.

"Stupid Tomoe, how dare you frickin reject Nanami!" I was watching Kamisama Hagememashita like a loser and a single pringle, wich I am. I have no family, freinds or job. How am I living, I don't know. I work out every day so I don't look like I chomped on microwave food my entire life, which is my plan and it's true. Some people may call me the hardcore otaku. My personal favorite animes are Another, Future Diary, Tokyo Ghoul, Say," i love you" and my favorate of them all, Kamisama kiss. I really can't explain how my life turned to be like this.

I sat in the dark room, t.v on, lonly. Suddenly I hear this, "Do you wish to be reborn, needed and specail, my dear human of the first dimension?" It sounded like a mans voice, kinda.

Of course I was smashing my head on a wall to make sure I wasn't crazy. "What is your answer, human?" Then again, I thought, 'to hell with it, why not just talk to yourself in an empty room where no one could hear you?'

"If you fucking creep up on me in the darkness, I know karate and I will hurt you. I repeat, I WILL hurt you." I said as professional as I could. I heard a sigh.

"Human, you cannot see me. I am the god of earth and if you wish to be reborn in my kind, I will grant you that wish. Observing your life for the past 3 weeks has helped realized something. Your life is useless and if you wish to be reborn as a 17 year old teen god, a very important god I might add, you could have this wish." He sounded like he was mocking me for being human. What's wrong with being human, according to him, or her, can't tell. I also took much ofence to that.

"Ok then, am I becoming crazy or what? But, oh well, what do I have to lose anyway, dignity, already lost. I would like to accept your offer." After that I felt dizzy and fainted. Was he ligit? Well, luckily, I landed on my pillow, thank you, Mr.Pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
(Author note: this story will start at a certain part of the anime and it will most likely be different from that point on :3)

"Miss, are you all right?" I felt dazed as my eyes flickered open. I felt like I just fell out of a tree and landed on a sharp rock and then rolled off a fricken cliff. "Thank god, or my self, that your okay!" I felt my fangirling self was coming.