Mister D.

okay so normally we don't write for Mr. D. I think the person who requested this was thinking of a different Dionysus??? We don't write Hades (the game) fics here, or Blood of Zeus. We weren't sure, so I wrote serious ABC's for April fools for this man.

ALSO, YOU ARE BOTH ADULTS IN THIS FIC BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONDONE OTHERWISE. DIONYSUS IS OLD.

Pairing: Dionysus (Mr. D) x reader
Request: If you write for him, do you think I could request dionysus ABC's?
Warnings: I mention being tipsy, mention of death, some cuss words.
Word count: 1.5k

- Asja

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Dionysus has ample free time at camp. He is locked there anyway, so what gives. You two would mostly play pinochle together or something, because he can hardly go anywhere anyways.

Beauty - What do they admire in their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

This man would go soft for your smile and happiness. He thinks you're the most beautiful if you're relaxed (and perhaps a bit tipsy, but that's just his thing you know?). He loves it when you're you.

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Dionysus knows exactly what to do for you, whatever is happening. He is the god of insanity and whatnot, so if you are panicking he knows what to say, what to do. He would also not shy away from using his godly powers to help you get through it.

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

He doesn't. You're a mortal, and his future is somewhere far away from yours. He already regrets the day you go, but he knows that the end is inevitable.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Dominant, for sure. He is used to being in power, and for people to admire him. Although he might be able to set that aside for you, if you want him to.

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

If you even get on his bad side, stuff is most likely over. He is an angry man, and if you genuinely piss him off he won't hesitate. So, with Dionysus you should look out when stuff gets heated for the sheer reason that he doesn't do mistakes or forgiveness.

Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

He isn't that aware, but he does thank you often. To him personally, you don't need to help him, but if you do he will grow soft easily and thank you, albeit hesitantly. He isn't used to being personally attached to whoever is helping him, but he sure can get used to it.

Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

When you're in a relationship, he won't hide much during said time. He won't talk about his past though, because that's too much, and before you. If you pry, he will likely tell you to shut up, because he does not want you burdened by his misfortune.

Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

You didn't change him much, honestly. Just around you, he is different, but to everyone else he will stay the same. He might learn some humanity again, and more easily take pity on heroes.