The Weirdest Kidnapping...

Here we are... in UA where heroes in training strive to become the greatest heroes in Japan. What are they doing right now? Well... they aren't really doing anything to be exact. The Bakusquad and Dekusquad are in class. Mina Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero are showing each other memes and random pictures, Bakugou is on his phone scrolling through instagram and on his left Todoroki is doing the same. Deku and Iida are talking to each other, Tsu and Ochako are cuddling with each other. Jirou and Momo are also cuddling in their seats. Aizawa is somewhere with Mic and Mineta is in his dorm trying to figure out a way to get girls. Everything is just sooo.... chill. They are supposed to have two new students today. But a portal popped out of nowhere and Bakugo was the first to notice it.

Bakugou: WHAT IS THAT?!

Bakugou screamed which got everyone's attention. They all started to get into their fighting stance just in case something was gonna come out of it but... boy were they wrong? Instead of something coming out of it... they go in. Bakugou started floating towards it but then was caught by Todoroki. Todoroki's left hand was holding on to the long table that some students sat at and his other hand was holding Bakugou's. (Captin America Style UvU)

Todoroki: HOLD ON BAKUGOU!!!

Bakugou: CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING HALF AND HALF!?!

Bakugou and Todoroki was holding on to each other for dear life. Iida already went to get the pro heroes. But he had to hurry cause their hand was slipping and the portal got stronger. 

Todoroki: YOUR SLIPPING!!!

Bakugou: Crap- DON'T LET GO!!!

Deku: HE IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Todoroki couldn't even hold the table... and just like that... Todoroki and Bakugou got sucked into the portal.

Everybody: BAKUGOU!! TODOROKI!!

Aizawa came in then and everyone started getting sucked in. The other pro heroes got sucked in too, so did the villains.

By the time they made to the destination... everything went black.