imagine: thomas raggi (nsfw)

(fem reader)
A/N: for all my raggi hoes out there <3

thomas' arms were tightly secured around my waist while our lips were lost in each other's. slowly, he backed me up against the wall and brought his hands to my face, cupping my cheeks and bringing me even closer to him if that was possible.

i had my arms around his back, tugging at his shirt as a sign that i wanted it off. he pulled away for a split second only to take his shirt off while i did the same. his hands wandered down my body, grasping me through my bra which he then expertly tugged off.

his hands continued down, caressing every bit of skin he could reach until the waistband of my pants. he snuck his hand under my pants, curling his fingers to reach the wetness between my thighs. i let out a moan as his fingers circled the spot where i wanted him the most.

he simultaneously began sucking on my collarbone, making me tangle my hands in his hair. kissing the marks he left on my body, he pulled my pants down and tossed me on to the bed.

joining our lips once again, he pulled his own pants off before rubbing himself on me. we both groaned into our kiss at the same time from the pressure.

"baby please? i can't take it anymore", i panted.
"say please one more time for me"
so i pleaded for him to give me what i wanted.
"good girl," he replied with a small smile, before entering me.

with a gasp, i grasped on to his arms while he had a tight grip on my hips that was sure to leave bruises for us to admire tomorrow. thomas continued thrusting into me at a steady pace, only for me to plead him to go faster but all he had to say was "beg for me, love". somehow i managed to say "thomas please i need you to go faster" in between moans.

with a groan, he sped his pace up, continuously hitting a spot that made me scream out loud. he brought his hand to my neck, softly giving it a squeeze. i couldn't help but scratch my nails down his back which made him moan even louder.

"thomas, fuck, i am so close baby", i moaned. "hold it for me, my love" but after a few more powerful thrusts, i could tell thomas was very close. his pace slowed down and turned more sloppy. he held my hands tight and looked into my eyes while saying "together with me baby", so we chased our release together.

A/N: babies i'm sorry if this wasn't good i kinda rushed it :( but hey on the brighter side i can now write smut without having to close the app out of embarrassment!
i'll be back to write another thomas one i swear