Chapter 5

Percy POV

I didn't know what to do that day so I went to talk to Apollo. Apollo always has things to do like mini quests that are on Olympus I figured I would get a couple of those. I flashed myself to his Palace and knocked. A few moments later Apollo came to the door. "Hello Percy. What can I do for you?" Apollo asked.

"Well I heard that you have mini quests. I was wondering if I could get a few," I asked 

"No problem Perce," Apollo replied 

He ushered me inside and I sat down on his couch. After waiting a few minutes he came back with some cards. I read all of the cards and decided to get Apollo to explain them. He talked about how to solve the problems. I chose the card that said. 

                                                                          The Apple of gold
                                                                           Rests atop OT
                                                                          Only wisdom and...
                                                                          Son of The Sea 
                                                                          Will prevail as...
                                                                          All else will fail

I thanked Apollo and left. I figured out most of the things such as a golden apple from Hera's tree. Myself and Athena possibly have to unlock something. 

I flashed to Athena's palace and knocked on her door. "Hello Percy," She said.

"Hello. So Apollo gave me this mini quest that takes place on Olympus. Anyways the quest that I got I think involves you," I said

"Let me see," Athena said 

I handed her the card she looked at it for awhile before she said, "I think that there is a golden apple trophy at the tom of Olympus Tower. And only we ca unlock it," Athena said

"That is what I was thinking," I responded 

I flashed to the top of Olympus tower in the south of Olympus and looked around. I started to look around till I found a lock. I called for Athena she walked up a few seconds later and asked for a sword. She smashed the lock open and there it was a golden apple. 

"Congrats I have had a golden apple before so you can have it," Athena said 

"Okay, Bye," I said. She flashed out. I grabbed the golden apple and put it in my backpack. I took off to Artemis' Palace. 

I Arrived at Artemis' palace after being flirted by with most of the minor goddesses. I knocked on the door and waited. Artemis opened the door, "Hello Percy" She said

"Hello," I replied 

"What brings you here," she asked 

"OH come on that hurts right here," I said pointing to my heart. 

"Come in," She suggested 

"Okay," I replied

"I have a gift for you," I said 

"Oh," She responded

"Here you go," I said holding out the bag

"What's this," She asked 

"You need to open it up and find out," I said.

I watched her open up the bag and looked inside. I saw tears well up in her eyes, "Thank you Percy." She said on the verge of tears. 

I hugged her and she was repeating thank you over and over again. I stood up and walked into her kitchen. I took out the flour to start making bread. Artemis came in the room and started to help me make the bread. I kneaded the dough. Artemis prepared the oven. I finished letting the dough rise and started to take it out of the pan it was in. 

I placed it in the tray and Artemis moved it into the oven. I closed the door and walked over to her living room. I sat down and started to think. After a while Artemis came over and sat across from me. "Would you like to do an archery contest," I aseked

"Lets get Apollo," She insisted 

"Okay, Okay," I replied. 

I called up Apollo, he flashed in a few seconds later. I talked with him and he Agreed. I started to clear the street. Apollo set up the targets whilst Artemis set up the firing line and arrows. We all walked up to the firing line. I notched an arrow and so did Artemis and Apollo. I got my target in sight. I checked up again on my target before firing. I saw that the twins had already fired their arrows. I looked at my target and silently cheered My arrow hit dead center. Apollo's hit the edge of the ten ring and Artemis hit the inner edge of the ten ring. We started to fire arrow after arrow until all of the arrows on the tables were used up. 

All of the Olympians had gathered around and a crowed had amassed. I looked around the Olympians and landed on Hera. "Hera," I said 

"Yes Perseus," She responded

"Will you tally up the score please," I asked 

"Yes," she said. I watched as she walked over to the targets and looked around them. She inspected once more and said this, "I declair that Perseus is the winner."

All of the girls shreeked and started to crowd around me. I pulled out riptide and uncapped it. All of the Minor goddesses backed up. I snarled, "Anyone who tries to flirt with me will be absorbed un my sword. I pulled out knightmare my stygian iron sword. All of them backed away again. 

I flashed away from the scared crowd. I flashed to my palace and took out a book. I started to read. 

Artemis POV

I flashed to Percy's palace and saw him reading a book. "Percy," I said 

"Artemis," he responded 

"Yes," I said 

"Well you said my name so I thought I would ask thus I said you name," He replied 

"So what book are you reading," I asked 

"Call of The Wild," He said 

I snuggled up in his side and he started to read the first page. I read along with him. Near the end of the book he was crying. I comforted him by engulfing him in a hug and wispering reassuring words in his ear. He contiuned reading the book. I Started to fall asleep on his shoulder. He picked me up when he closed the book. He set me in a bed. I suddenly grabbed his wrist and asked, "Please stay" 

He nodded at me and snapped his finger he was in bed next to me. I snuggled up into his side and he kissed me behind the ear. I instantly felt safe and happy. I soon drifted off towards Hypnos' realm.