Chapter 22

Previously...

"Ne yapıyorsun, Barış?"

"What am I doing? I'm making my bed," he says, focused on stretching the blanket.

"Are you really going to sleep on the floor?" He looks at me and nods in confusion. - "Get out of there!" - I say angrily and quickly return things to the closet.

"Where do you suggest I sleep, then?"

" Here!" - I point to the bed. - "Don't you want to sleep with me..um.. Yani, next to me?

"Of course I do, but you were worried when they gave us the room and ..."

"Barış!" - I interrupt him - "Shut up and kiss me!"

A second later, the ridiculous conversation finally ends with a kiss that unlocks every part of my body, a kiss that leaves me breathless.

"Barış ..." I whisper breathlessly, "Please make me yours!" ...

The moment she said those words, something inside her shuddered. She looked into his eyes, full of surprise, smiled, and repeated, "Make me yours."

He was standing millimeters away from her, just watching her lips to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

And then he kissed her, bringing her even closer to him, and holding her face with both hands. He slowed the kiss, wanting to get the most out of it right now.

"I wanted our first time to be more special." he whispered between the kisses.

"I think the moment is special enough," she replied, pressing her lips to his again.

His hands were dancing on her back as hers were buried in his hair or neck. Then he stopped at the zipper of her dress, parted his lips from hers, and looked at her. She nodded with a smile and looked down at his shirt. Zeynep raised her hands and began unbuttoning the white barrier to his body. When she removed it, she looked at it and touched it with her fingertips, from his shoulders to his chest to his abdomen.

Barış took her little hand in his, kissed her, and turned the woman in front of him with her back to him. He grabbed the zipper of her dress and seconds later it fell to the ground. He wrapped his arms around her body and began to kiss her neck. She loved the feeling, it made her legs sag and her whole body bristled from his lips to her skin.

He took her in his arms and laid her on the bed. They kissed again, and every time they did, it was even more passionate and even more thirsty. He reached under her and in one motion unbuttoned her bra, which was on the floor for a moment, accompanied by his pants. While they were still tasting the other, she tried to cover herself with her hand.

"Don't!" he whispered to her, took her hand in his and intertwined his fingers over hers. "Don't be ashamed of yourself ... especially when you are with me, tamam?" She nodded. "You are perfect... "

He buried his head between her shoulder and neck and filled one hand with her breast. She sighed softly and buried her fingers in his hair.

He kissed her neck, her ear, her cheek, the corner of her lips, and continued down over her breasts to her belly. She was breathing hard, and every kiss of his on her body drove her crazy and made her want more. He rose above her again, his lips pressed to hers.

Meanwhile, he ran one hand slowly over her body, his fingers sliding under her underwear. She gasped between kisses and dug her nails into his scalp. "Barış!" she sighed.

"Evet canım?" he whispered in her ear, kissing every bit of her neck. "Tell me what you want, Zeynep?"

"You..immediately"