Hello!!!

Hey, welcome to a new story. This is a crossover between Fate and Young Justice. When going into writing this, it was just a basic idea, a crossover between the two. We had no real plot, a vague idea on who's going to be our main bad guy, and the spirits that we were going to summon. This was all just improv. We did discuss many things as we were going, nothing in the beginning. Throughout this whole story it was just me just messing with her and her characters. In a plot sort of way. I absolutely love drama, it does show based on the stories I read, and some of the stories I am writing, have written, and will write. I have to say, this has been my favorite story to write in quite a while. Any chance my partner and I got, we worked on this. While we do have many chapters already completed, I will not be posting them all at once. I will post them every other week. That way you have something to look forward to, and my friend and I have a week to look over the chapter that will be published and edit it. That is my current plan, But who knows if it will change.

Something about this story, it is rated mature. The reason behind that is because, if you have ever seen Young Justice or Fate, you know that there is a lot of violence in it. According to Wattpad guidelines, if our story contains a certain amount of violence, it has to be rated mature. We discussed this, and we both thought it would be best to label it mature just to be on the safe side.

You have probably noticed I've been saying the word "we" a lot. And I did mention that I worked with a partner. If you are wondering who this mysterious partner is, it is SabotheRevolutionary

She is my partner in crime. It was her idea to write this, but she said I could post this. We started this before our school even let out. While you wait for the update of this story, you should really check out some of her work. I've read quite a bit of them. She is an excellent writing and it has been fun working with her. We have so many ideas for these crossovers of Fate and Young Justice we don't know what to do with it all. At the time of me writing this note, we are rather close to concluding it. 

Anytime this story updates, it will be on a Saturday. Now you have something to look forward to on Saturdays if you didn't already. 

Sora and I hope you enjoy this little piece we have worked on. 

~Akira

Posted: 7/3/2021