Prologue 1

I've always been a plus size person from my teens to adulthood  plus I have a few selected people.

I met my bestie Latia at school and we were actually in the same class she is taking Cosmo while I'm doing Office Administration.

Then my best frienn Travis was introduced to me by his cousin Shayla who is bisexual by the way she cool but she can be annoying at times.

My mom she is a bit strict in a way but she knows when not to intervene and my daddy hasn't been in my life like that.

I have family who sometimes don't care at all but it don't matter at all cause I am doing what I want to do.

I'm currently in school getting my Associate's degree in Business Administration and I'm working hard to get that degree plus I am also trying to get my bachelor degree in Finance with a minor in computer science.

I want to be able to open up like some businesses and become an entrepreneur and be great I'm also a Christian I go to church everyday and I'm apart of the ministries in church.

I was born on September 18th ,1994 I'm currently 24 its  currently 2018 and it's the Spring semester.

My name is Milani Simone Sands and I'm five feet five I weigh about 197 pounds I have d cup breasts and a big hip which I am trying to get rid of cause people be looking at me saying ooh how she big and stuff anyway.

I wear glasses sometimes but I switched for contacts instead I'm shy but outgoing and don't try me cause I can cuss at you and snap at you in a second.

******

A bit about Milani yall and she a smart person yall remind me of myself.

Be sure to comment and vote

Bye yall 😘