The first day

Pre story:

This story is about a twenty-two year old woman named Chloe. She studied Spanish, German and English for four years now and is ready to start her career as a teacher.

Today is her first day as a pre-teacher. She is really nervous but also looking forward to it because of the many new people she will get to know. (Always this extroverted people jajajaj.)

She stepped into the secretary and got told to go in a room right next to the secretary. As she enters it a young man with short brown hair crosses her way. He is quite handsome and his sense of fashion is also okay. But the way he walks and his appearance has really caught her attention. She steps aside and let's him pass trough.

"Don't you wanna come in miss Carter? Or are you gonna stare at this man forever? You are here for a job remember that! And now come in please"

Said a for her unknown voice. She entered the room and saw a small middle aged man sitting on a table. He wore glasses and looked kind of scary.

"Eh- Hello I'm miss Carter nice to meet you ah- I think you must be Mister Steal. Thank u for giving me a chance to work here. I know I have no experience but I'm gonna show my talents!"

He looked at her and scanned her from the top to the bottom and back. Then he looked like he was about to say something but he hold it back. What it could have been. She doesn't know but confused, yes that's what she was.
Mr Steal:

"Your style is really interesting but please keep in mind that you will be a teacher soon and should dress appropriately. So your first lesson will start in 20 minutes. Get yourself a place to work in the teachers office. There are 3 tables left I guess. You can choose freely. And now go I also have work to do."

He turned around and sat back on his chair. She took that as a sign to leave and left the room. The door to the teachers office was locked so she went trough the secretary to enter it. When the referend entered the room she saw quite many teacher. Chloe looked around and saw the teacher from the beginning, the "attractive guy".

Chloe walked to the empty table next to him and innocently packed out her stuff and made herself feel kinda home there. As she spyed to her right she noticed that the teacher was looking at her. That made her a bit nervous and blushy.
Suddenly a hand appeared in front of her face and she instantly shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, new colleague"- he smiled and continued.
"My name is Mister Dark what is your name?"

Chloe just looked at him smiling like an idiot. After a while she noticed that she got asked something and awkwardly answerd.

"I'm miss Carter nice to meet you Mister Dark! I'm really exited to work with you . I hope I can learn a lot from you."

He also checked her out but then looked back at his laptop said something about that he has a few classes to prepare and their ways went apart.

The pre-teacher stepped for the first time into a class room as a "teacher". She looked around and all the students were staring at her and waiting for something. Then chloe remembered. She introduced herself and sat down. Everything the teacher said was written on the paper of her block. It was really interesting and helpful to improve the way of preparing a class.

After a while she got back to the teachers office. This time with a key and sat down on her table. Chloe took out her food and started eating her brezel with butter. As Mister dark entered, he was holding two cups of coffee in his hand.
//is one of that for me??// was she thinking but it was actually for his friend. Chloe watched him eating with Mister Müller  and enjoyed just looking at Mister Dark.

But then Mister Müller noticed chloes stares and told it Mr Dark. He turned around and checked it but she directly looked back at her laptop and acted like nothing happend. But if he would have been closer, he would have noticed that she was blushing.

After Mr Dark finished eating. He went back to his place and packed his things into his bag.

"Are you eating breakfast alone? Isn't that sad? How about we eat lunch together. We can go to the city and grab some food from "Nordsee" or something you like."

Chloe got a little bit nervous and didn't know what to say. She just looked at him smiling and nooding. But then she remembered that she doesn't have a car.

"Mr Dark I would love to but sadly I do not own a car. And if I go by train it will take way too long."-she makes a sad expression.

"How about I drive? So do you join now? Let's meet later at 12 o'clock. I will be waiting for you."-he winked at her and went off to his friend again.