a cat?

Mr. Bearder turned around and looked at Mr. Handyman shocked. Chloe realised the situation they were in at and directly shouted.

"That was a joke why do people always hear something without the context..." -she shook her head and stood up.

"Let's go, sorry Mr. Handyman, Mr. Bearder has a date with me for the break ,see you" -she smiled at him and went out of the room with Mr.Bearder.

"Are you stupid? What if he finds it out? I'm gonna kill you." -He was still very shocked.
"Ey brat don't forget you are having the affair not me! And now let's change the topic its getting annoying"

Both went to a café not far from the school and drank a cappuccino. After that they both ate a cake, they went back to school.

She entered the physic classroom and sat in the last row. Chloe wrote down a lot this time because Mr. Dark was focusing on teaching today, luckily. After the lesson was finished both talked while walking to their seats in the teachers office.
Chloe took her place and started working on preparing a lesson because she soon has to do one.

Mr. Dark watched over her shoulder and found spelling mistakes. He started laughing a bit.
"Really? Come on you write success with double c not with one. I think you should rest a bit you were working on this four hours straight. You deserve a bit of rest."- He went back to his own place and watched her.

"Yeah I think you're right. I will finish for today then see you tomorrow." -She packed her stuff and drove home by train.

As she arrived a big packet laid in front of the door.
//what is that? I didn't order anything//
Chloe picked it up and opened it in her flat. In the packet was a freaking cat ...why do people do something like that??? The hellll what do I do now?? On the packet is no name...//
The cat looked really hungry so chloe prepared some self cooked food for them. The cat looked really happy and started eating it really fast.

"Don't eat that fast you will hurt your stomach. We will go for a check up tomorrow. What is your name sweetie?
What about marry?"
The cat looked at her not really happy so chloe thought about it again.
" I know, lucchino!"
The cat looked really happy and meowed at her.
Chloe was happy that she found a name the cat liked and started cuddling them.