~Kiss?~

Next Day:

Someone was shaking her. She got up, checked and nearly got a heart attack when she saw him, Mister Dark. What happend? The referend couldn't remember. Chloe was just looking at him. Then

"Good morning honey bear, its time to wake up don't you think so? We have to go to work in 2 hours and you still have to prepare a lesson right? I can help you if you want. And by the way I already prepared breakfast."-he said stood up and brought her breakfast to bed.

"T-thank you"-she took it confused and started eating muesli.

Chloe thought about it hardly but she just don't got why she was there. Maybe the referend got drunk and he kidnapped her and now he acts like she wanted that.

//I will probably just play along and after work I will directly go home. But this muesli I think it's self made, it's sooo delicious woow. I could get used to that. Wowoowowo waaiiittt a damn minute what did I just think? No. That. Will. Never. Happen.//

She finished her breakfast and went down to the living room where Mister dark was already waiting for her. He gave her some stuff she could use for her lesson and continued on his own lessons.

After 30 minutes chloe finished the lesson preparation and went to the bathroom to put some makeup on. Then she noticed that there was obviously no make up in the bathroom because she wasn't home.

So the referend went back and just sat down and played on her phone. Just then

"You can call me Sebastian. That's my name." -he said and came over to her.
"Do you mind me sitting close to you or even touching you?"-he smiled at her.

Chloe looked at him a bit confused "uhm ok Sebastian? My name is Chloe. And it depends on what you do, where you touch, what you touch and how you touch" -she smiled at him even bigger.

Sebastian looked checked her from head to toe and bite his lips. He slowly put his hand on her lap and waited for her reaction. Chloe just smirked and randomly kissed him because she found it funny that he has interests in her.

The kiss became really intense and he opened opened few buttons of her shirt. Miss Carter looked at him and stopped him immediately.

"Excuse me sir but did I allow that? You are so naughty. Why do you wanna take off my chlothes? We have work in 1 hour." -she faked a sad and disappointed reaction.

"My lady if you want we can move that to after work. What do you think?" -he stared at her hopefully.

"Maybe if I'm in the mood." -chloe stood up and walked away. "Drive us to work please I don't wanna get assaulted for coming too late." -she walked to the car and waited.

He came happy and opened the car drove to school and parked. He looked at her and kissed her out of the blue. Chloe wasn't ready and did nothing but also didn't go back. So in his opinion she accepted the kiss and that made him even happier.

Both entered the school as if nothing has happend and they came just together because of personal business.

Two hours went by and finally Chloe had a break. She directly went to Mister bearder and asked him if he got some time because she had a lot of tea. He said yes and both sat down in an extra room for breaks.

"I and Mister Dark kissed" -she looked at him.

"You two did what?? You said you dont like him... why??" -he was frustrated.

"I found it funny and you have an affair so don't act like that." -she laughed

"Who has an affair?" -mister Handyman stayed at place and didn't move just asked.