Chapter One

A/N

Warning! This book has foul language, crude/sexual humor and everything else mature audiences may enjoy question mark.

Also as a side note - 

SUNNY AND SIDES ARE HOT AF

And the first chapter is going to be a little longer than the others because I am excited and want to pour out a lot at once and then leave y'all hanging mwahahaha.

So this is also kind of a draft and then later on imma do the whole edit and fix spelling/grammar that fun stuff!

Okay enjoy reading 😊 (ew why did I add an emoji thats so unauthor like) whatev lol

_____________________

My arms were cuffed to a metal chair. I looked up towards the ceiling to see a bright white light, blinding me. My head was spinning, everything around me was spinning. I could hear my heart pounding in my head. "Here it is, the gift for you my Lord" a voice whispered. They probably weren't whispering but my hearing was faint and it was heard as a whisper. The other sentence was louder but I could not comprehend it. The voices and words were blending together

When my eyes were opened again I saw a dark purple tattoo on the bicep of a man standing near me. It was a triangular face.

The two men's heads turned sharply towards me, their eyes red. "Dont let her see."

"Don't let her see."

______________

Screaming, I sat up, my hands clenched to my carpet. Was I on the floor?

I looked around and yep I was definitely on the floor right beside my bed and drenched in sweat. Confused, still in a daze, I stood up and spotted my notebook splattered about two feet close to where I was laying. I had fallen asleep while doing homework. I checked the time on my clock to see it was only noon. Today was a Saturday, and on Saturdays I catch up on homework and sleep. Since I barely get it during the weekdays. Because of the consistent nightmares I was scared to go to sleep, even though I knew that exhaustion would worsen my condition.

I can't quite say when it started. I just wished it would have never happened. The constant pain that would burn in my head, the strange ringing in my ears, the realistic dreams I had, or the odd whispers I would hear sometimes. The doctors diagnosed me as schizophrenic and well - that was that. It was brushed to the side. I was given calming medicine, along with a crap ton of other bottles of prescribed drugs. The only help it did was make me drowsy and put me to sleep, but the nightmares remained.

These nightmares weren't like regular dreams, they seemed real. So real I could feel it. It was always the same dream over and over again. It was like the one I had just had but each time it was a little different not by quite much.

Years ago I was normal. I wasn't fucked up.

Around the time I went on vacation with my best friend, Harper, was when I came back acting and feeling way out of character.

The vacation was pretty much a hazy memory. I did not remember anything that happened at all. I remember packing up and leaving, we were going to New York City for the summer. I remember the plane ride and buts and pieces of the trip, everything else was a fog.

The story the doctors told my mom was that I had underlying issues and the trip and being separated from my family is what triggered it. My mom wasn't convinced.

Its hard to see a perfectly normal twelve year old girl leave and come back home having anxiety attacks, sweating non stop, constant headaches, and screaming in the middle of the night from nightmares and voices.