yn being a baddie 🤪🤪🤪/j

I put my black dyed hair into a messy bun and put a little eyeliner and kitting more, I wasn't like other girls, I'm more different.

I put on some black jeans and some black crop top with panic! At the disco jacket.

I grabbed my skateboard and my car keys and opened my front door.

I opened my jeep car door " yeet " I said as I got into my cold car, oh did I mention that it was summer ?

I drived to my local middle school and grabbed my skateboard, oops! I forgot my backpack! Im so quirky!!!

I walk to my class and opened my classroom door, I was 2 hours late so my teacher yelled at me for being late, I just flipped him off and went to my seat, I'm a baddie 🤪🤪🤪🤪.

I comeback home and my mom greeted me and I flip her off and grabbed my monster energy drink as its the only thing I eat for the whole day.

I walk to my edgy aesthetic room with blue LED light being the only light in the room.

I drank the energy drink all in one go and flopped on my bed my shoes are still on uwu

My room was filled with monster energy drink as it was on the walls.

My mom opened the door " honey did you eat anything today ? Im worried." My mon said, she had a plate filled with hot steaming stake and a salad.

I walk to her and grabbed the plate and throwed it at her because I'm a baddie.

I slam the door on her and opened some coll edgy song on the background.

----
A/n

Today was so exhausting, I had to stay with my dog as it was giving birth to his triplets, and my boyfriend is in jail. I forgot my wallet in the museum at France so I had to get a flight back. My mom offered to go to Disney land with her but I said no bc i5s annoying and boring. My 18 years old brother broked my TV again!! Ugh he's he's annoying. Anyways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter 💕💕

( on a serious note, don't you fucking dare treat you mom like this)