إليانا / 1

In the middle of the night there was a girl walking quietly through the streets, making her way to the pharmacy and on her way to go.......

"I have to go to the pharmacy to get my mother's medicine!"

When Eliana arrived at the pharmacy, she hurried to buy heart medicine for her sick mother. She was very afraid that she might have a heart attack if she was late, but suddenly she stopped and hesitated. She already heard footsteps behind and this sent terror into her.

Eliana did not dare to look back, so she tried to make her steps larger to reach the main street; Because this will help her mingle with others which will help her evade the person she feels is chasing her, but in the end Eliana realized by moving from one neighborhood to another that she was indeed being chased by someone and was not obsessed, then she was running as fast as her little feet could You run them...

And in the middle of her running, she felt a hand pull her back, she turned to see a tall man dressed in black and wearing a mask on his face where only his dark eyes appear, then she turned to him with her whole body trying to get away from him and while doing so she pulled his muzzle that he was wearing, to reveal many wounds And distorted next to his mouth..

Eliana felt panic and fear, but she did not soon feel the shock of what she did, so she quickly slipped out of his hands and started running until she reached the main street, feeling the wind slapping her face while running, and she could no longer open her eyes.

Suddenly !

She opened her eyes, trying to collect her breath, but she was surprised to see the lights that rushed to hit her. Eliana's little body fell to the ground and the blood started to come out of her. The passersby gathered around her, demanding to call an ambulance to save the girl. Not closing it, I added while realizing that this was the end of it with regret and pain, "I'm sorry mom.. I'm late."

........

In the middle of a luxurious room there was a beautiful lady lying on a comfortable bed while surrounded by a group of precious antiques that indicated the wealth of its owner. A maid was sitting on a chair close to the bed. She looked at her lady with regret and sadness. Suddenly the maid felt the hand of her lady who moved towards her eyes to rub them, she rose up. The maid from her seat.

"Madam, you have finally woken up, madam." She hesitated with joy and a hoarse voice, not believing what was going on. She did not realize how her two weak legs had led her towards the bed. She knelt respectfully on the ground and held her dear lady's hand between her palms. Hot tears ran down her cheeks at last, after she had locked her up for days. long ..

"I can't believe you've already woken up, madam." She buried her face between the bed sheets and wept bitterly, as she had never done before.

That elegant lady raised her body quietly and then spread her eyes on the maid who held her and the place where she was in astonishment, and started blinking in her eyes in shock, then she started rubbing them with great astonishment and then said in a hoarse and dry voice: I am alive and not dead!

Suddenly, pink hair fell on her face, and as soon as she saw that pink hair, she quickly rose up towards the mirror in the room, to reflect a small round white face and eyes and help like cats.. blue color and small red lips with thick and long pink hair, silky and shiny, which was For her, it was like strawberry milk, as she saw a slender body that was showing well under a dress made of the finest silk.

She slapped the mirror and then fell to the ground saying: Eliana Evan de Morris.. I can't believe this!

"Your Honor, are you sure you're really okay?! And when you suddenly mention your full name?!" the maid asked anxiously and confused..

Eliana looked at her questioningly and tilted her head in confusion, while the maid violently wiped the tears from her eyes and then smiled warmly.

"Rest well, madam, I'll go get the imperial doctor."

The maid came out quickly, leaving the door openbehind her, but the young lady fell to the ground and cried: Why should I beborn like a deserted queen