Chapter One

As I wake up, I just lay back down because I don't want to face this "already gonna be shitty day". So instead I close my eyes and think about how happy I used to be.

*flashback*
My mom laughs at me as I crack up from a rather cheesy joke my dad just said. My mom dresses up in dresses and high heels because she says its "glamorous." I smile at her remembering how she said that and the movements she did while saying it.
"Mickey, do you want me to drive you to school?" My mom asks.
"Mom, I am 15, I have friends. They can drive me, don't worry."
"Okay, but only go to school. Don't go doing drugs or something." She says laughing at her own joke.
"Hilarious." I sarcastically say.
*flashback over*
You know how some parents support their child when they are bi, gay, lesbian, pan, etc. Well my parents completely shunned me. When I told them I was bi, they had such disappointment in their faces. After like a minute of staring at me quite uncomfortably, my mom said "girls are only supposed to like guys. That's how god made it to be. Oh, Mickey please don't be a sin."
That hurt me a lot. A sin? My mom is very religious and stuff. But never would I have thought my own mother would call me a sin. I cried a lot that day. After hearing that, my mother definitely had a new perspective on me and I had a new perspective on her.
My mom didn't wear her glamorous shoes and dresses and makeup anymore. She was as miserable as me. I am pretty sure SHE NEVER wanted a daughter that liked both girls and boys.

I finally get up from my bed and put on leggings and a sweatshirt. That has been my favorite style since a month ago. I somehow managed my blonde hair into a bun and put on mascara and eyeliner. It may sound like much but with the amount I put on sometimes you can barely tell I have eyeliner on.
I quit having breakfast because I can barely even keep my food down so, I am doing everyone in my school a favor even if they deserve to get puked on. I walk towards the door trying to avoid any eye contact with my mom. I grab my Uggs and run out the door.

Since I only have two friends that are both to young to drive, I walk. My two friends, Laila and Dustin are the only people that haven't left me because of my sexuality. Everyone else that I thought were my friends left because they were either to embarrassed to hang out with me or scared that I would "fall in love" with them.
As I get towards the high school I attend, I take a deep breath and under my breath I mumble to myself, "get ready Mickey, hell awaits."