Marinette and Cat Noir

🐾Cat noir💚                                                   as it starts to rain I hiss "Woah Woah here come inside" As Marinette opens the door for us while I'm soaking wet "Here cat"as Marinette gave me a towel Thanks Marinette "here lady down on my bed ill be right back stay here" as Marinette goes down stairs and gets snacks in her pajamas and with a extra set of one "Movie Night!" Marinette said Ok "here kitty heres some pajamas" Marinette said oh thanks anywhere I can get changed "oh over there " Marinette said ok as I go and get changed after I was done getting changed I went to Marinettes bed with her then we watched a movie while she leaned her head on my shoulder  a few minutes later she's sleeping the I put everything away then tuck her in with roses and chocolates then I go home before anyone notices.                               

                      The next morning

🌸Marinette🤍      
Good morning tikki I look the other way and I see flowers and a chocolate always cat noirs so sweet hopefully he comes back as I hear a knock on the window oh look its Kitty as I open the window hey kitty "Hey marinette"Said cat noir hey as I hug him and my mom and dad comes in because how loud the window was umm....hi mom and dad "Who is that cat right there and why is he in your room"Dad said as cat noir gulped and hided "Tom stop it might be her boyfriend now let's get out now" mom said as they leave Kitty why are you so scared "Oh sorry Mlady I thought you were going to get in trouble " Cat Noir said ohh my parents don't really care but are you hungry we have tons of food cat noir nodes his head forth and back ok cmon then as I grab cat noirs hand and go downstairs hi mom and dad can we have some breakfast "Sure what do you guys want my parents said I turned around and looked at cat noir "Umm..can I please have some macaroons"Said Cat noir me too dad please "here you love birds go" My dad said as he handed me heard shaped macaroons and grabbed cat noirs hand and ran to my room sorry about that my dad always acts like that "oh its fine" Cat Noir said oh and here as I gave him a cat necklace I have one too but its a ladybug one plus they stick together as I saw the love in cat noirs face when I gave it to him glad you like it .