🅸🅽🅹🆄🆁🅴🅳

Pairing ; Wilbur x Reader.

AU ; None.

Enjoy!

Your ribs hurt as you crawled off the battlefield, under the protection of a tree. You caught your breath, there's only one more option...

"HELP!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Hoping someone would hear you.

Luckily for you, your prayers where answered as you saw Wilbur run to you, a bloodied sword in his hand.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY!?" He screamed as he ran towards you. Once he saw the amount of blood on you, he panicked. You where bleeding terribly.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll fix this!" He said, starting to wrap the wound as best as he could.

"TOMMY! TUBBO! I NEED HELP OVER HERE!" Wilbur screamed as he ran to them, you in his arms, passed out.

He rushed you into L'manburg to patch you up better. Wilbur wrapped it good enough to stop you from bleeding to death but, not enough to fix it.

Once you where patched up, Wilbur refused to leave your side at the bed you laid in. No one protested any further as he was worked up enough.

From that day, you couldn't do anything without help, the injury was on your chest, directed to your heart but, luckily the wound didn't go deep enough to pierce your heart. Wilbur was always by your side, helping you with every task.

He tended to be a bit to overprotective, never letting you leave your house without him. Never letting you leave the house anymore. You where to weak to fight against him so, you gave into his demands.

Just as he wanted...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 ;

"𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍... 𝙸'𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙾 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙸𝚆 𝙸𝚃. 𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜. <𝟹

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
~ 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝