𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

name: izuku midoriya
age: 17
atlis: deku
quirk: ???
kill count: 234

even though he doesn't have a quirk he is able to fight without one.
he sets up a plan in his head by determining the person's quirk and goes from there. He also has the ability to mess with a person's mind by looking at them a certain way.

"is this correct sir?" a dectective asked as Deku went through the file.
He looked up and smiled as his eyes glowed green.

"except for the kill count. i actually killed 314 heroes all in 2 weeks and 3 days."

The dectective looked at him in disbelief.

"crazy right?" Deku laughed softly. "they don't call me the deadliest hero killer for nothing."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

name: himiko toga
quirk: transform
atlis: toga
age: 16
kill count: 125

she can transform into anyone in order to do so she takes a sample of dna from the person she wants to transform into. depending on how much dna she drinks from that specific person the transformation will last longer.

"is this correct?" The detective asked as Toga smiled widely

"Yeah!!" Toga said cheerfully
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

name: ???
quirk: cremation
atlis: dabi
age 23
kill count: 390

his blue flames cremates people turning them into ashes.

"is this correct?" The dectective asked.

Dabi stared into the man's eyes giving him the "fuck off" stare as he mumbled

"yea..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DEKU'S POV
I started reading a book that the dectective lend me humming softly as aizawa, nezu, and all might looked at me through the window.

"that kid is dangerous..." Aizawa warned.
"are you positive you wanna let him in here?.."

"I am positive."
Principle Nezu said smiling softly.

I looked up at the book and smiled waving at them.
All might looked uneasy trying to keep his cool.

"what's the matter? Is the number 1 hero scared of some teenager?"
Deku giggled softly.
"...c'mon it's not like I'm gonna be able to hurt you now since I'm trapped in this box..."

Nezu patted All might's back and gave him a reassuring smile then stepped forward.

"Hello. Im Principle Nezu from the UA. Would you prefer being called by your atlis or your actual name?"

Deku looked at him and smirked.
"call me whatever you want sir."

"okay. now you know what happens when-"

"oh I know what happens to villans that get captured by you sick heroes... c'mon get to the point. what do you really want?"

Aizawa stared at Deku so did All might.
Nezu smiled softly.

"instead of the 3 of you spending time behind bars, we have a rehab section open for you guys. it's important since you are still developing and all that stuff."

Deku scoffed softly.

"so you want me to take part of your stupid rehab.
yeah no. i'd rather get killed all over again than spend another minute living with you a**holes. We all become villans for a reason and you should be able to know the reason why we do the sh*t that we do."

Nezu sighed softly.

"whatever you all went through I'm really sorry that happened. We care because we want to create a better future for you 3. This is your only chance."

Deku sighed in annoyance.

"If I join your stupid rehab will you stop bugging me about it?"
He growled softly as Nezu pressed the red button unlocking the door.
"You get to do whatever you want as long as you promise to go by our rules."

Deku got up and smiled a little.

"you know I don't keep promises principle nezu."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-END-

(a lil shoutout to awo000gan thanks for the follow)