𝖣𝖾𝗄𝗎 𝗈𝗋 𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗒𝖺

Class ended after 40 minutes passed and Gang Orca walked out the classroom sending all might to watch over the villans. He didn't like the thought of it but he had to do his job anyway. It's not like he had a choice.
The other students started whispering as they took a glance at them.
Deku sighed getting annoyed with the whispering.

"if you have something to say say it to my face already."

They stopped and looked at him as
all might got up from his seat.

"I-Is there something bothering you young midoriya?" All might asked.

Deku glanced at him.
"Its just that I don't like people keepimg secrets all the time that's all.."

Bakugo growled and stood up.
"All might! Why do you let these stupid villans in here in the first place?! This shitty deku is already getting on my nerves!"

Deku locked his eyes on Bakugo as they glowed green. The whole class stood there in slience and fear as he got up from his seat.
Bakugo backed up getting into his fighting stance as All might called for backup.

"oh? i do?.. gosh bakugo.. you haven't changed a bit.."

Deku started walking towards him as Toga got up quickly grabbing him before he ends up doing something foolish.

"Deku-kun don't!"

Aizawa dashed into the room and grabbed Deku pinning him to the wall harshly. He took out a syringe that had a green substance in it and injected it into Deku as he squirmed and growled.

"Mr.Aizawa don't hurt him!"
Toga said trying to reach for me as Dabi watched and All might held her back.

"Back up Toga!"
Aizawa warned.

Deku gave up his escape and his body went limp.
Aizawa turned him around and put him in cuffs and put a muffle on him
(It's one of those things they used on bakugo during the sports festival)

Aizawa sighed and turned to the   students.
"sorry... I hope none of you got hurt... Like i said for some unknown reason principle nezu opened a rehab for villans like him. We did not get a chance to vote if it should be a thing so from now on try not to provoke them or they will hurt you."

The students sighed in relief as Aizawa gestured the unconcious villan.
(or so he thought >:D)

"Im gonna have to put this kid is the cuffs from on to.." He mumbled.

"there's no need for that.. aizawa.." A cheerful voice said through the muffle as Aizawa looked up quickly.
Deku snapped his finger as the muffle and cuffs fell off him stunning the whole class and also all might and Dabi.
Toga gasped as she was stunned as well.

"also.. my name is not kid.. it's either izuku midoriya or deku from now on.. do I make myself clear?.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-END-