Chapter 1

Late at night over in the Warner Bros. Movie Lot, up in the tower, while Wakko, not surprisingly was eating up on snacks, Dot was reading a few magazines, and Yakko had to set up some mics for something the three were supposed to do in the future.

"Ahh..there we go. Three microphones for the three of us." Yakko comments, brushing his hand off. "That should do it."

Then, their doorbell rang.

"Hey, Yakko, could you get that?" Dot asked

Yakko had already made his way over to the door. When he opened it however, all that was there w as a box addressed to Dot. Yakko picked it up with relative ease.

"Huh...lighter than usual." Yakko comments, heading back into the tower. "Hey, sis, a package arrived for you."

As Yakko closed the door to the water tower, he failed to notice a ghostly character watching, growling.

[Instrumental]

A bunch of bats fly by an old castle and then one floating text reading "Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who?" appeared.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, and Guess Who?

The text spiraled and the view changed to Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby running against a spiral background.

We know you're one in a million
(Scooby)

As the gang continues running, various silhouettes are seen of famous people such as Sherlock Holmes, Batman, and a few monsters.

Yes we can count on you, Scooby-Doo

The view altered to another shot of the "Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who?" text but this time in front of the moon

To catch and unmask that villain

The  view then cut to Scooby an the gang against a black background with text above them that said, 'SCOOBY-DOO AND GUESS WHO? GUEST STARRING:', Velma holding a flashlight. The flashlight turned on, revealing.....

"Rikes! RIt's the Warner siblings, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot!" Scooby exclaimed

A/N: This custom Guess Who? title card was thrown together by AlvinADChipmunk over on DeviantArt.