Chapter 1

It feels nice today birds are singing, The summer breeze seeping through my window, and the sun beaming on my naked body. The atmosphere is lovely, I find myself almost drifting back to sleep taking it all in. Eventually I get up sitting on the edge of the bed. Gah! My body feels tight, must just be one of the many add ons of being a detective. I managed to collect my person and get on my feet, making my way to the bathroom i start the shower and try to remove my clothes, Before remembering that I'm already naked and just stepped in. I scrubbed away at my fur with the lavender smelling shampoo I had, making sure my fur was covered before rinsing off and grabbing my towel hanging off the wall and wrapping it around myself. Stepping out of my room still wrapped in my towel I head towards the kitchen to start my daily cup of coffee. I take the fresh beans off the counter and start the brew, Then headed straight back to the room to get dressed. A few minutes pass and I'm fully dressed and at the table drinking my coffee. I'm supposed to meet up with my work partner today and it's just about time I head out. Taking the final sip of my coffee I get up grab my coat and keys then headed out to the car locking the door behind me. Making it to the car I get everything checked and start the Journey to the office.