✯2✯

*sighs* I wanna be cheerful like those cute birds... I wanna be like a swan... Cause swans tend to live their whole life with their significant other and if one of them dies, the other will be alone for the rest of its life. Isn't it cool..? I wish I can find my significant other too... 

    "HEEWON!"

    The class fell silent while Aeri was trying to get Heewon out from her daydreaming. Soon, her attempt was successful since Heewon came out of her dreamland and stood immediately.

    "Did you get the formation of Sucrose? Now, name the compounds." (teacher)

    Now, Heewon was lost but in the chemistry world since she saw C6H12O6 twice and stood silent for a good amount of time.

    "Are you gonna stare that reaction for the whole day? Name them!" (teacher)

    "Sir, if we add Glucose twice, we'll get Glucose!" (Heewon)

The whole class burst into a big laugh and Aeri face-palmed herself.

    "Heewon, Get out!" (teacher)

     It's better to get out. It's already a pain with Chemistry and doesn't matter since the class is gonna end soon. And Logically, I'm right! I hate chemistry. -_-

    Heewon managed to avoid other staff and got to the cafeteria, waiting for it to open. She saw posters of her university, classical music performance, short theater dramas, a policy paper for students and staff on the bulletin board. But what caught her attention was... a dance battle which will be held this weekend.

    Hmm... Sounds interesting. I wish any new creative dance battle this year.

    I love dance.. which genre? Hip-hop, Progressive Dance, Deep House, and some fusion with modern dance..? Yeah, kinda like that. Wish I can take that as a major but... I'm afraid. I didn't have training before. I would appreciate the person who would take dance as their subject. 

   But, kids these days... *sighs* ..they just copy almost everything from the internet and almost every performance feels the same. I wish someone who can express themselves through the beats of music perform... I wanna see it before I graduate and leave this place.

   Soon, students rushed to the cafeteria and Aeri found Heewon. They both were wandering around with soft drinks in their hands.

    "Heewon.. you've to stop daydreaming." (Aeri)

    "Aeri, I can't help! We can't control what we dream! And I was just wondering what my soulmate is doing right now and then.!" 

    "Stop me before I kill you! *sighs* now what? any news from bulletin?" (Aeri)

    "A dance battle this week with other teams. They didn't reveal their name yet. I think it's random dance type." 

    "Really? I'll join you if you're going and obviously, you will go." (Aeri)

    Though she's strict while studying, she's cool with other kinds of stuff I tell to her. After all, She's my bestie.

    The break's over and we've to go to our drama class. We're having an assignment with our preferable partners and today is the d-day.

The teacher called names according to a document he has on his device. Some made an awesome job while some a very bad job. Some made the people laugh till they almost die while some made people weep their eyes. The teacher has to observe the audience to give a perfect score for their team.

    One of the finest acts that I like is... A skit from a team of 3 seniors. It kinda related to me. What was the title again? ah... "Lost and Found a way"... Let me tell you that one until we get called.

    ...It all started with a high school student who loved to study and never had dreams. He used to be the top student in their school and used to be the humorous person in their class. But, now it's time for him to take a stream.. confused as hell. 

   His bestie, on the other hand, follows his passion which is studying the economy and he's pretty happy with that.

    Though the student showed his smiley face, he was so frustrated in that vacation. Like he would see a random person doing some stuff, get mad at himself, lose his confidence, cries all night, and the cycle repeats. 

His parents never stressed him over anything. This stresses him out. What if he becomes a disgrace to his family? What if they don't want him to take a subject that he chooses randomly. He tried many career opinions but that doesn't help him. His bestie tried to convince him but gradually failed. 

    One day, he found another boy in a nearby park who seemed lost in his thoughts and taking some random notes. Sometimes meditating himself. Soon, he turned towards the student and smiled. He was younger than the high school student. 

    "So.. mind if I know what you're writing?" (student)

    The boy smiled and said, " I'm writing those 10 things which I truly want in my life. This is a trick. I'll find what I want to become through this." 

    The student shrugged it off but he gave a thought about what the boy said at night. He wrote what 10 things he wanted in a book and soon he got to know that he's interested in concept designing. The other day, the student told about this to his bestie and asked for help to find what to do. cause...

"An idea when it is not worked on, remains in the mind forever.."

    After few years, he found himself happy in his job. Though his parents weren't happy at first, they're happy that their son is finally happy...

    That's it. But I cried a bit when that student showed frustration. I was relatable to that student. Some people does. I wish that team gets more marks.

    "Heewon, Be ready. We're next" (Youngsu, my partner for this assignment since Aeri ditched me with another student.)

    I'm kinda nervous, I guess people like my skit too.. wishing for the best.

985 words