Chapter 30

Alas-kuwatro ng madaling araw. Unti-unti nang bumababa sa kalupaan ang hamog na tinatangay ng malamig na hangin at hinahaplos ang mga halaman at damong uhaw sa ulan sa nakalipas na apat na araw. Mula sa silangan ay dahan-dahang lumatag ang manipis na guhit ng makukulay na liwanag. Isang magandang araw ang naghahandang sumilip sa kalikasan.

Inside the royal, and sacred magisterium of Ragi Castle, the silence is overbearing. Pew of chairs below the stage are loaded, and everyone is breasthless,  holding a lighted victory candle, witnessing the historical coronation of the new rulers.

Nakatayo sa gitna ng entablado ang Arsobispo ng Ragenei habang sina at Raxiine at Yvonne ay nakaluhod. Sabay na ipinuputong sa mag-asawa ang dalawang korona, kasama ang basbas ng kanilang pamumuno sa bagong estado.

Connecting the makeshift stage are the throne of the King, and Queen of Ragenei.

"Prince Raxiine Ragenei Andromida, Crown Prince of Ragenei, and his wife, Princess Yvonne Brilhart Andromida, Crown Princess of Ragenei!" Dumagundong sa buong magisterium ang otoridad ng boses ni Rheeva. Kasunod ang tunog ng mga trumpeta at tambol.

Audience is on their knees. Bumuhos ang kislap ng mga camera mula sa panig ng media, at sabay-sabay na nagbukas ang malalaking wide screens. Displaying before the people the approval of Ragenei Extension Project as a new independent state. The signing of treaty, and alliance between the Prince, and the leaders of twenty-four neigboring countries. The launching of business investment between REP, and dignitaries of  the giant business empires all over the globe. And the sponsorship of the humanitarian welfare programs under the Princess' effort.

Pagkatapos ng coronation ay binigyan ng pagkatataon ang mga taong batiin ang mag-asawa bago isinunod ang press conference para sa katanungan ng media.

"Your Highness, how did you able to bring all these people from various beliefs, and culture into one place, now building their own community?"

"It was a hard struggle for me. I only have my own forces behind me, aside  the support I'm getting from the King. Diplomatic battle was rough, and tough. I'm against countries after countries who refused to acknowledge the sovereignty of our borders. I needed to penetrate a concrete solution that is acceptable to them."

"And you succeeded, Your Highness, the whole world recognized it. You made Ragenei the center of attention, and you awakened concerns from different core groups to act. A refine nobility." One of the international journalists complimented.

Raxiine gave the woman a warm smile.

"Any word for your people, and for everyone who supported the cause you are continuing to fight for, Your Highness?"

"Issues about undocumented immigrants are in continuous process. We rolled out the implementation of rules, and regulations at the borders. There's been no undecided events so far, and we are determined to keep it that way, smooth-sailing. Me, and my wife would like to thank you for bringing this up to universal awareness through the linkage of social media, and press power industry. Ragenei is in your debt."

Galing ng magisterium ay nagkaroon ng caravan sa kabisera ng Ragenei at nagtatapos sa ground breaking ceremony ng Ragenei Extension Project. The long day event was concluded in a banquet open for all, guests, and commoners.

Hindi alintana ni Yvonne ang pagod sa buong araw na kaganapan. Palipat-lipat siya sa mga bisita upang magpasalamat habang ang asawa niya ay naroon kasama ang hari, mga kapatid nito at mga pangulo ng bansa na dumalo.

"Magpahinga ka muna, Anak," kanina pa siya inaapura ng Mommy niya na wala nang ginawa kundi buntutan siya. Kasama nito ang Daddy niya at si Leih.

"Okay lang po ako, Mom. I'm having fun."