! Important ! Please Read !

Hello everybody, it's your author here! Most times when I post things that aren't chapters, they're good. However, this time I am sad to say that this is not good news.

Two days ago, I went to open my TikTok app and found that my account had been permanently banned for reasons unknown to me. I was always careful to follow the community guidelines, and I have no clue on how to regain my account, if I can at all. Sadly, to all of the readers here, that means as of currently, there is no available ending to this story.

This honestly makes me very upset. That TikTok account was where everything started. The whole reason this story is on this platform now is because it was requested there. TikTok is where this story started, with just the simple videos and pictures I would use. All of that is gone now, completely erased. My account may have slowly been dying due to me being shadow banned, but nonetheless I was so grateful or each and every person who stayed with me. The people who supported me on that account meant a lot to me. I went through hard times, and they still stayed. It's upsetting that this was all taken from me, and the story from you.

I'm debating rewriting this story. My writing style has definitely improved since the writing of this, and maybe this way I could give everyone a proper ending. Even so, the rewriting would not be for some time. I've been having a hard time getting back into writing recently, and I'm going to finish my newest story before I do anything else. I also have a separate project I'm working on for someone very special to me, so that is going to take up time as well. If this is something that you would enjoy me doing, please leave a comment, or message me.

I'm deeply sorry this has happened. Thank you all for the large amount of support this story has gained over time. I never imagined my writing would be seen and enjoyed by this many people. It means a lot to me. If anyone has any advice on what I should do from this point forward regarding my account, I will gladly accept it. I honestly don't know how to fix it.

I hope you all are doing well :)