T-Traitor...

Emojis for the chapter are always going to be listed here in case you need a reminder:
⚡️- Denki
- You
🔥- Dabi
🔪- Shigaraki
👿- All for One
💥- Bakugo

Denki's POV

Oh god I am going to die. But you know what, my life doesn't matter as long as they are kept safe. That is my only goal, to keep them safe. I will protect them with my life for as long as it takes. I'm still standing in the doorway looking at the awful scene around me. Dabi, Shigaraki, and All for One stand in the corner of the room, while they are trapped in a ring of blue flames. The villains ignore me and them and continue to address each other.

👿- "Shigaraki, give me the anti-serum. I want to give them a fighting chance."
🔪- "But-"
👿- "Give it to me. It'll be entertaining to watch them fail."
🔪- "Yes sir."
Shigaraki reaches into the pocket of the black hoodie he's wearing, and brings out a syringe filled with a milky blue liquid. He hands it to All for One and he moves swiftly over to them, stabbing them with it and injecting them with this mysterious liquid.

✨- "OW!"
"HEY!"
I run over to them as fast as I can as they fall to their knees. I kneel down making sure they're okay. Dammit All for One!
"Are you okay?"
Their response is interrupted by another voice.

👿- "If you want to take them with you...then fight me, traitor."

Shit.

Your POV

Fight him!? There's no way the Kaminari would even have a chance! He would die defending me. I can't let that happen, another person can't die because of my stupid life. The large man sits in silence. Kaminari whispers to me.

⚡️- "Can you use your quirk?"
I test it on myself, something small. I can.
"Y-yea.."
⚡️- "Good. It looks like we're going to have to fight."
Is he seriously thinking about taking this guy on! He would have no chance. Suddenly realization hits me as I think back on what the man said. I begin to shake.

⚡️- "What's wrong?"
I can't look at him. I stumble over my words as I try to get them out of my mouth.
"H-he...he said...traitor..."

Denki's POV

Oh god what have I done! I try to comfort them but they just push me away. I'm panicking. I don't want them to find out like this. I-I...
"I can explain!"
The villains seem to take notice and laugh.

👿- "What? Did you not tell them?"

Silence.

Is everything moving in slow motion again!?

There response is going to kill me.

I've let everyone down.

I'm no hero.

✨- "Tell me what?"
I burst out into tears! It shouldn't have happened like this!
"I had no where else to go! When I was little I was thrown on the streets and they found me and took me in." I continue to cry and shake. I can't believe myself. I am a sad sack who is trying to make up for his own mistakes. They just stare at me.

🔪- "We told him he could stay if he did what we told him."
No no no NO!
"At the time I didn't understand!"
I can't stop crying. I'm gasping for air between tears.

🔥- "When he got into UA it just made things better. Especially when he found you."

I didn't do what they asked of me. That was not the person I want to be.
"But I refused you!"

🔪- "And like we said, there were consequences."
Everyone in the room had gone silent. They just stare at me. Everyone's gaze was looking right through my disguise. I can't take this.

✨- "S-so....y-you're...the traitor..?"

"NO! I don't wanna be!"
I crumble continuing to cry and shake. I can't control it. I need to stop but I can't. I-I...I'm not a hero.

Your POV

The large man walks over to Kaminari and kicks him over. I don't care if Kaminari is the "traitor" he still saved me. I will always be grateful to him for that. This dude has finally pissed me off. I spring up and attack him. I touch him whenever I can while I use my quirk to spring around the room. I'm shooting off every single wall at lightning speed. It actually looks like I caught him by surprise. I hit him and kick him with kicks that are probably higher than my grades until I remember. Kaminari! I left him! I land and run over to him. He looks up at me tears streaming down his face.

⚡️- "Huh?"
I kneel down making sure he's okay. Next thing I knew I was hit over the head. I almost blacked out. I hear the man's voice behind me.

👿- "This was too easy."
The building then begins to shake! What is it this time!? One of the walls explodes.

💥-" Sup Extras."

822 words

👿- "Pathetic."
I don