Chapter 1

"No no no, and did i mention no?" I say as Tania asks me for the 5th time today if I'll go to a concert with her, "Why the hell not? It's not like you're doing anything."

"Yes I am," I lie, "Oh yeah? What are you doing on a Friday that is more important than this?" I fall silent trying to think of something, "I uh- well, my finals-" "Are in 5 weeks," She cuts me off.

I groan, "Come on T, I don't wanna spend the whole night in Hollywood," I tell her being completely serious. "Why not, god knows you need a change of scenery from your dusty old dorm room," "It is not dusty," I defend.

"That's not the point! Come on, you have a car and I told my mom I was spending the night with you to do homework," I sigh and throw my head back.

I think for a few seconds, "Fine, we can go but only because Jay's sick," "Yes! You're a life saver," She says and hugs me, I lightly pat her back, "Okay, what kinda music is it," I ask since all she told me was that it's in Hollywood. "Oh, about that..."

Oh no, "You remember that guy you used to listen to?" I think for a second, "Machine gun kelly?" I ask. "Yeah," She says "Oh... OH! Why didn't you just say that?" I ask her while pulling out a short black skirt and some black fishnets.

"Eh, didn't think it was important," She shrugs, I grab a dark gray crop top with a deep v and slits on the shoulders. I start changing and slip on some black doc's, T cat whistles at me and I laugh.

"Fuck I wish I was in college," She says, I laugh sarcastically, "No you don't," I grab my leather jacket and car keys. "We have to leave now if you wanna get a good spot in the venue," I tell her.

_______________Time skip________________

"Ahh I'm so excited," Tania says as we wait in line, "Same, maybe when we get back to the dorm we can raid my mini fridge, I get payed on Monday anyway," I tell her. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, and the fact the you don't have a roommate makes tonight 10 times better," We laugh a little.

Little back story, I met Tania in highschool, I was a junior and she was a freshman. I kinda took her under my wing and made sure she knew how highschool worked, the friendship just stuck after that. Now I'm in my 2nd year of college and she's a senior, and we're both kinda navigating the world together now.

We start moving up in line and she starts getting more and more excited, when we're at the front we hand in our tickets and walk in. T grabs my hand and drags me in so we can get as close to the stage as possible, I laugh at her as she almost knocks me over in the process.

We're a few people back from the front of the stage when T finally stops just to pull out her phone and go on Twitter, I pull out my phone and text Jay saying that they owe me for this.

T the squeals out of nowhere, "Yungblud's gonna be here too," She jumps up and down. "Okay, Tania I know you're excited, and that's great, but maybe don't scream in my ear."

She makes a face but looks back at her phone and starts typing again, "You texted Jay didn't you?" She asks, "Yeah why?" I ask wondering why it's relevant, "Cause they just texted me saying quote 'take it easy so she'll go easy on me'" I laugh, "That's you're partner," She laughs at me and puts her phone away.

After a little while Colson came out on stage and was jumping around, doing his thing. Tania was fangirling and I was just vibing to the music. "We have a little special guest tonight!" He says, everyone including myself starts cheering as Yungblud runs on stage with a mic.

"How are you all fuckin doin?" He asks and everyone cheers, they then start singing 'I think I'm okay' and I sing along and jump to the song, laughing and enjoying myself. When I look up I see Dom and Colson looking at me, I smile and they smile back.

_______________Time skip_______________

After the show T asked if we could stay a little longer to try and catch Colson and Dom after the show. I reluctantly agreed even tho there's a pint of cookies and cream ice cream in my freezer calling my name.

It's a little cold so I gave Tania my leather jacket so she wouldn't freeze her tits off, and as I do so out come Colson and Dom. There's a decent size group of people so we waited a while before they came around to us.

I had a album CD that I bought after the show and T had a poster, "What's your name beautiful?" Colson asks, "(Y/n)," I tell him, he smiles and signs the album before handing it to Dom for him to sign too.

Dom looks at the album then to Colson and smiles, he signs it too then hands it and my sharpie back and winks at me. Me and T start walking back to my car when she starts jumping up and down, "Did you see the way they looked at you?" She asks basically vibrating with excitement.

"How? The way they looked at everyone else?" I ask as I put the CD in my bag, "UGHHH, you're so clueless," She says and playfully pushes me, we laugh as we get in my. I let T hook up to the bluetooth, cause honestly I'm to tired to care what we listen to.

Once we pull up to my dorm building we get out and head up to my room, when we get in she hops straight onto my bed. "Shoes off of the bed, now," I tell her as I start changing into sweats and a T shirt. "Can I borrow something?" She ask referring to my clothes.

"Yeah, you know where everything is," I reply while setting up the TV to watch some movies, "I'm gonna grab your puff bar," She says. "It's in my bag," I tell her and put on teen wolf so we can gush over Dylan O'Brien and eat junk food.

"When were you gonna tell me about this?" She asks, I look up at her and see her holding the CD, I shrug. "You saw them sign it," I say and look back at the TV screen, "But I didn't see them write their numbers," My eyes widen and I jump up, "What?" I grab the case from her and low and behold.

Both of their numbers were written next to each of their names.

________________________

Hiiii

A reader gave me this idea and I thought it'd be so cool so I have to give them credit @lucssimp

Anywayyy remember to drink water and if it's late where you are put your phone down and go to sleep :)

Love you guyss - DJ 🖤🖤🖤