Chapter 3

*Beep Beep Beep*

My alarm wakes me up, I try to sit up but can't due to the fact that there are three people on top of me. I poke Chelsea's cheek and she stirs slightly before opening her eyes, she looks up at me, "Good morning," She says and yawns. "Good morning, would you kindly get off my bladder," I say with a smile on my face. "Shit shit shit, sorry," She says as she hurriedly gets off of me, knocking Jay off the bed.

A loud thud filled the room, "Ow," We hear after a few seconds. Tania sits up and looks over the edge of the bed, "Hi," She says, "Hi baby," Jay says before getting up off the floor.

Me and Chelsea laugh a little before T suddenly jumps of the bed and goes straight to my closet, "What time is it?" She asks as she continues going through my shirts and jackets I have hung up. "Like 9," I say still a little groggy.
"When are you supposed to be in LA?" She asks, "By 3 I think," I tell her. "Okay so I have a few hours till you have to leave so I can-" "T!" I call as I watch her still trying to find clothes for me. She turns and looks at me.

"You set the clothes out yesterday," I say and point to the chair that the jeans and shirt were still sitting on. She face palms before walking to the chair and grabbing the clothes, she proceeds to throw them at my face and tell me to got take a shower before I get ready. I sigh as I put on my slides before walking down the hall, towel and bathroom bag in hand.

After I take my shower I walk back to the room, dreading what's about to happen. As soon as I walk in I am dragged to my game chair and put at my desk, which now has a mirror on it.

I look up at T with an "are you serious" face, "What?" She asks. I just roll my eyes and wait for her to start talking, I reach in my bag and grab out my leave in conditioner. "What are you doing?" T asks me, "I'm going natural today," I say as I take some in my hands and apply it to my damp hair.

"So what kinda makeup do you wanna do for today, light, dark, natural or a-" "Tania," I cut her off. "I don't really wanna do make up, I was wearing makeup yesterday, I'm gonna kill my skin," I tell her. I actually really didn't want anyone to touch my face right now, I'm kinda over the physically touch at the moment. But also, I don't care for makeup either, it's cool but I hardly have the energy for that.

She sighs, "Fine, but can I style your hair when it starts dying?" She asked with hopeful eyes, "Alright," I say. She laughs and goes to sit down with Jay, I smile at them. I then look back in the mirror, I do look a little rough but it's fine.

I lightly dry my hair while everyone stays distracted on their phones, once my hair is dry enough I run some moose through it to make sure it stays in place. I'm finally done with my hair and sit back for a few seconds before grabbing my phone and checking the time.

I then get a message in the group chat from Dominic, he said sent conformation that we'd meet up at 3 at this restaurant. I text back a quick, "okay I'll be there" and turn to everyone. "Alright I have to leave in an hour and a half," I say and sit at my desk chair.

"Good luck girl," Chelsea says and daps me up, I laugh a little. "So what're you guys gonna do?" Jay asks, I shrug, "We're meeting at a restaurant so probably just gonna eat and chill." They nod and look to Tiana, "We gotta dip soon so I can drop you two off," the say. "Okay," She says standing up.

Chelsea starts putting on her sneakers while T gets all of her stuff, I'll see y'all later," I say when their all ready to leave. They all say goodbye and walk out, when their gone I hop on my ps4 so I can play a few rounds before I start heading out.

-------------------------Time skip--------------------------

It's currently 2:30 and I'm grabbing my bag and putting on some black vans before heading out. As I'm making my way out of the building Cynthia stops me, "Hey (Y/n), you coming to the party next Friday?" She asks, "Yeah I'll be there," I say and continue on my way.

I get in my car and start heading twords LA for the second time in less than 24 hours, how bad could it be?

--------------------------Time skip-------------------------

(My lazy ass didn't know what to write for the ride ✌)

"BUT MY BODIES COVERED IN TATTOOS, BUT I WISH IT WAS COVERED ENTIRELY BY YOU!" I shout along to the song playing on my radio, as it comes to an end I park in front of the restaurant Dom mentioned.

I'm still humming when I grab my bag and hop out of my car, as I walk in I immediately spot them at a table in the far corner. As I approach the table Colson turns around and sees me, "Hello beautiful," He says which made Dom turn around as well.

They smile at me and I smile back while taking a seat in the booth across from them, so far so good. "How're you doing love?" Dom asks me once I settle into my seat, "I'm good, how about you two?" I ask trying desperately to keep the conversation going without it being awkward.

Dom smiles and Colson chuckles, "I'm doing good myself," Colson says, "I'm great," Dom says after. I let out a breathy laugh, "We should order," The blonde boy suggests to which the other agreed, I nod in agreement and Dom waves over a waitress.

After we place our orders I can't but ask, "Out of curiosity, why'd you guys give me your numbers?" They look at each other like they're communicating with just their eyes, is this what people see when me an T do that? I wonder.

They then look back at me, "I think we should talk about that after we eat," I nod slowly thinking of all the different answers I could get later. "Here are your drinks," The waitresses says putting down our cups.

I can't help but wonder what did I get myself into.

_________________

Hiii, hope you guys like this one so far

I know it's moving kinda slow and me not updating isn't helping but I'll hopefully have time to actually write soon.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you all had a great new years!

Anywayyy, drink water and if it's later for you, put your phone down and go to sleep

Love you guys

-DJ🖤🖤🖤