12.

°°°
<Games and Guns>

°°°

With a Slight glimpse of that Beautiful Familiar Face, Soobin Started to panic

With a Slight glimpse of that Beautiful Familiar Face, Soobin Started to panic. He Tried to Shoot away from that person and Stood up from the Bed but his legs gave in.

" Ah- Aw ! "

His Ass Slammed on the floor making it Worse as his Whole body feels Sore. He literally can't feel his Lower back unless those Jolted electricity like String feeling of Pain shoot up. He felt Dirty like his Soul was tainted Dirty while Those Broken Memories of Last night Flashed in his mind.

'Hell ! Getting Fucked wasn't the plan'

He Bite his Lip so hard in Annoyance and Anger shoot through his Veins just by thinking How He Screamed Yeonjun's name Last night. How Yeonjun Smirked and Those Sinful moans they both let Out.

"FUCK!"

He Not only slept with a boy But Also played Bottom. He Got Fucked by this Dude don't know How many times Last night and Somehow seeing him he felt Relieved and that's what Annoying him the Most.

He Got up and found his Pant Somewhere in that room and Wore it.

Just a Dunk Sober kiss didn't let him breathe Normally beside Yeonjun and Now he just Committed a Greatest sin. He Won't Suffer Alone This time so he got on the bed and sat on Top of the Sleeping Man. He Clenched his jaw Seeing How Shamelessly he's Sleeping without Any Worries.

"Hey, Wake up" he shook him, Taking away the blanket from his face.

Yeonjun just moved a bit but didn't Open his eyes. Face Showing a bit of disturbance Maybe because of the bright light.

"W.A.K.E  U.P FUCKHEAD! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SLEEP LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS THE ONE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS"

He Shook Yeonjun vigorously, making him wake up with a Confused look on his Face. Soobin Seating on Top of him, His Face Somewhat looks Angry and Embarrassed with a tint of Red.

" What are you- hey What-... "

"SHUT UP! Just Shut up with your... " Soobin Clenched his Teeth, not letting him Complete. Grabbed his Face in his Large hand, pulled him off the bed Making him Half seat while he's still on Top of him.

" How Dear you touch me like that? HOW DARE you take ADVANTAGE of a Drunk person?"

Yeonjun was Confused but seeing those hickey Marks on Soobin's neck and chest also with those memories of Last night stroming in his mind , Made His Eyes shoot open.

" Fuck!"

"DON'T JUST DON'T BEHAVE LIKE YOU WERE NOT AWARE OF EVERYTHING. You were doing everything and I know you were Enjoying and- ... "