3.

°°°
<Games and Guns>

°°°

"Now Please Get out"

Those 3 Words were Slide Out of His Pretty lips like he was Longing for it to Slipped out for so long. Those Words, themselves were Screaming about the disrespect they Hold but like This time, Yeonjun wasn't in his right state to get the Slap of That sentence.

He kept that Burning eye Contact as he grabbed the Gun,tited his head a little thinking Things that Doesn't even make any sense.

"Do You even know me Doctor?...." He asked, his Voice Deeper Then before. Maybe wanting to Intimidate the boy infront of him.

".....Who I am?"

The Later prefer to stay Quiet , still holding their eye contact Which felt like Another Slap Straight on Yeonjun's face.

It's Clear to Assume that Doctor don't know Him and Don't Even Care to know. His Attitude was Something that made Yeonjun feel Butterfly and goosebumps at the same time like, No One Even Dared to say a thing in front of him except his Father.

Who the hell he is?!

"You'll know.... cute Boy" Yeonjun said before turning on his heels and Leave the Room.

He Have to Admit that It was Unbearably Uncomfortable in front of that tall boys Burning gaze.

°
°

°°

°
°

'He Threw me out of his Chamber and I said....... nothing in response?'

That Blue Haired boy was Practically marching from one side to another in his room thinking Everything that happened earlier. And Also thinking What He could do, How he could just shoot that Cute Faced Doctor right there.

He had a Fully loaded gun in his hand, That Boy was just in front,

But he didn't.