Accidentally Inlove

A one shot story. Hope you like it :))

_______________________________________________

Accidentally Inlove

"Love is a four letter word that can change your whole life.

Some people have already met their love,but somebody hasn't found their happiness yet.

Some don’t realize but their happiness is just around, like Sharlene and Kyle.

They unintentionally fall in love with each other even if they less expected it. 

Sharlene is a girl who had faced many heartaches  before but still believe in love.

Jack on the other hand is a “love them then leave them” type of guy.

He doesn’t believe in true love.

Their different beliefs and personality makes them to dislike each other.

They tend to fight and throw insulting words with each other.

It’s hard not to notice them fighting because they constantly fight. 

Although they have the same groups of friends, they don’t really speak with each other unless when

they are fighting. 

Their friends find their constant bickering amusing but still they decided to stop Jack’s and Sharlene’s habitual fighting.

********************************************

 One day before the Christmas break, Sharlene is in school when she suddenly  receives a message from KC , one of her friend saying, “ Meet me in the music room. Asap!”

She immediately went to the music room. 

She search for KC in the music room but instead she found Jack. “ What are you doing here?” she asks. “ KC, ask to meet me here.” Jack replied.

“ I don’t know what’s going on but I’m going to go now.”  Sharlene said and walks to the door. She pushes the door but it won’t open. She tried harder but still it won’t open. She scream to Jack, “ What are you standing there? Help me here!”. Jack tried but nothing happens.

Sharlene is panicking knowing that nobody can help them because no one goes to the music room. The music room is long ago no longer used.  She grabs her cell phone but its battery empty. Jack does the same and texted his friends. KC replied,

“ We won’t open the door unless you two talk.” They are left nothing to do. Sharlene helplessly sits on the floor.

“ What will we do?” she asks

. “ I supposed we talk,” Jack answer.

 That day they learned so many things about each other.

Later on, they agreed that they can get along with each other.

They stop talking when Jack receives a text from KC,

“ You can come out now guys.” Although Sharlene wants to strangle her friend for locking them in the music room, she appreciates want her friends had done.

Since then Jack and Sharlene become close. Jack fell in love with Sharlene and Sharlene feel the same way too. On the New Year’s Eve Sharlene and Jack become an official couple.

“ This is definitely the happiest new year of my existence.” Jack said to Sharlene while they are watching the fireworks in the sky.

“Yeah a happy 2013 indeed.” Sharlene answered. They know that they will be both happy with each other although they unexpectedly fall in love in 2013.

__________________________________

VOTE.COMMENT.BE A FAN 

A/N : If you like this one shot stoy please check out my other stoyry. In the external link is the link of my ongoing story entitled " Si Baks at Si Toms" Thanks!

/sky_cloud/