Chapter #1.) Meeting Kyle

Marcy awoke, expecting to be a spirit outside of her body, but instead, she awoke to find herself in a pitch-black room, surrounded by nothing.
Marcy: H-Hello? Can anyone hear me?
???: !
Marcy heard a figure flinch, as she saw a window into what seemed like a bafta tank, herself being in it, a figure standing in front of it, who then turned to face her. The person appeared to be a human male with orange amphibian eyes, with yellow pupils + iris', he was wearing what Marcy was in the screen, as too was Marcy.
Marcy: W-Who are you!? What's happening to my body!?
???: Please stop yelling!
The male looked at Marcy, looking scared.
???: Allow me to explain... King Andreas... the traitor of amphibian kind, healed your body and put you into a bafta tank exactly 15 seconds after Anne left to earth, and he currently has a massive robot army. Now... Anne and Sasha are currently fighting Andreas. I'm the Knight by the way.
Marcy looked shocked, then remorseful, she felt incredible guilt for everything that'd happened.
The Knight: Listen... I never wanted any... of this to happen... It's more my fault then it is yours. So please... do not feel guilt. Perhaps... we can mend this.
Marcy looked up at The knight who sat down next to her and untied her.
Marcy: Maybe... but first you need a better name.

The Knight: Understandable... what do you suggest?
Marcy: How about... Kyle~?
Kyle looked at Marcy, and then smiled.
Kyle: Kyle...? I like that name.
Marcy: Yee~!