𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐩.

Midoryia POV:-

That piece of shit, didn't meet me after school... Ugh! Guess I'll have to teach him a little a lesson!! When class finishes up... Il teach him a good lesson...! I see him started to walk out... I'll follow him! I start to follow him, I guess I can beat him up right here

Midoryia:- Hey! Hey!!

Bakugou:- *mumbles* Shit..... What the hell is it?

Midoryia:- Why didn't you see me after school yesterday!?

Bakugou:- I didn't fucking feel like it!

Midoryia:- You know what I think of you! I think your a heartless monster, someone who just cares about themselves! And just wants to beat up people because you think it's funny, that deserves nothing! You don't deserve love from your parents, your parents probably treat you with love! How is auntie Mitsuki not disappointed in you!?

I felt wind blowing through the halls, and the lights were flicking, can't they get some new lights everything once in awhile!?

Bakugou:- Yeah... And?

Midoryia:- I should've been given a quirk! Not you... Your the one who deserves to be quirk less!!! God! I HATE YOU!!

I pushed him, and that was when something was grabbing me, and pushed me to the ground... I didn't feel a person grab me, and it definitely wasn't Bakugou... Right? Bakugou pulled something out of his pocket and cut my head with it, I couldn't move, since he was pinning me down, he just made a light cut, but I was start losing blood, I look up to him... He looks dead... The fuck?

Midoriya:- You're a fucking monster!!!

I heard footsteps coming... Yell..

Midoriya:- Help! Help!!! This villain! Is killing me! Ah! Stop!!

He stops.. And says...

Bakugou:- I hate you too... Don't worry... It'll all be over soon...

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

Midoriya:- Your not gonna... Kill me ar-

Uraraka:- Deku-kun! Bakugou, you bitch!!! Get away from him! Deku!

She pushed Bakugou, but he just started walking away... Uraraka-san helped me up

Uraraka:- Deku! Your bleeding! Come one let's go to recovery girl

Midoriya:- Okay..

She puts a few tissues on my head as we walked to recovery girl

Bakugou POV:-

Class was finishing up, I just gathering my stuff... Today was the day... But, that Akari girl... She wants to see her today, I'll just say one last bye to her... But I just met her... No, she'll be happy that I'm gone! Just like the others! I saw Midoriya walking behind me...

Midoriya:- Hey! Hey!

Bakugou:- *mumbles* Shit..... What the hell is it?

He just told me how, much I.... Blah blah... It just pissing me the hell off!! The lights were flicking, wind was blowing, but not hard... I use 'Sound Manipulation' I finally came up with a name! Anyway.. I use that to pick him up and through him to the ground, I get my razor from my pocket and pinned him down to the wall, I started cutting lightly on his head, and his arms. I heard footsteps, I got up and backed up. I say a few things... Before stupid float bitch came to the fucking rescue...! I went to the acting class, Akari is sitting down, talking to a few people... They probably don't want me here...

Akari:- Oh Bakugou! Come sit over here!

Bakugou:- Oh um... Hi?

Unknown 1:- You really brought one of the dumb hero course students here? Are you kidding me!?