Chapter 1

Today was one of those days. Where you don't feel like doing anything. I slept in for the first time in a long time. With performing shows, signings, interviews and touring you don't get to do that often. Everyone was doing something today. Wait, let me introduce myself. I'm Sophia, but I prefer Soph or Sophie. I have two brothers and three sisters. I'm the youngest....well my brother and I are the youngest. Yep! We're twins! We're 20 years old, my older sister, Maya is 21, my other s sister, Olivia is 23, My OTHER sister, Ariana is 24 and my older brother, Frankie, is 33. We all sound older, but we are the most immature people you'll ever meet. I'm in a band called Sparks with my 4 loyal best friends. First is Christina, who is the lead singer, guitar (call her Chris for the sake of her sanity)Then there's Alaylah, who does lead guitar, Briannah, who does bass, Jourdan who does the drums, and me, who does keyboard. We are all the same age. Anyway, as I was saying, everyone was doing something today. Christina, whoops, Chris was on a date with her boyfriend Luke, Alaylah and Briannah were out shopping (which usually takes them all day.)  Jourdan was out with family. Frankie was with his wife, Gianna and his 10 month old daughter, Genovive. Ariana was with her fiance, Sean. Olivia was at Gymnastics, which is where I was supposed to be, but I didn't feel like going. Maya was at school. Cameron was out on a date with his girlfriend, and my other best friend, Savanna. And me? Well I was in my sweatpants, eating Captain Crunch and watching Grease all morning.(sophia's outfit here:http://www.polyvore.com/lazyy_day/set?id=151510129) I looked at the time. 1:30. I went on my phone and I was on Instagram while singing along to all the songs in Grease. Right after I liked someone's picture, I heard keys jingle. Then the door opened. "Helllooooo" Cameron said as he walked into the living room, hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Hey boo!" Savanna said, giving me a tight hug. I noticed she had a bag in her hands. I looked straight at it and said "What's in the bag?" "Oh...nothing" she said with a smirk on her face and walking into the kitchen. "Just the fried snickers bar...." she said slowly taking it out of the bag. (AN: Fried Snickers bars, they're actually reallllyyyy good. I know it sounds weird ,but go along with it.)"Vanna, your're the best!" I said putting it away in the fridge. "Oh, if you want to change out of your clothes, you can pick anything out of my closet." I said to Savanna. "OK,  let's GOOOOO!!" She said pulling me upstairs with her. Once we got to my room, which I share with Maya, I sat on my bed while Savanna searched my closet. She already had her leggings on, So she picked out one of my sweatshirts and replaced her button up shirt with my sweatshirt. (Savanna's Outfit Change:http://www.polyvore.com/savannas_outfit_change_from_my/set?id=151867264 ) "ALL BETTER!!!" she said happily. We had just started talking when the doorbell rang. Then we heard some familiar Australian voices and a female voice. "Looks like the boys are here!" Savanna said sitting up and getting off of the bed. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I realized I was still in my sweat pants and sweatshirt but I didn't really care. I went down the stairs and immediately spotted Micheal's bright green hair. Well this is going to be an interesting afternoon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyyy so this book is going to be taken more seriously than the other book I started writing. This one will be updated more often.
Hope you liked the first chapter!!

- Soph :)