6

"Seoul My Sweets"

A year has passed. Miyoung now lived in Seoul. She finally opened her bakery in Seoul. She sighed seeing her Line messages. All of which were from Hyunjin. She avoided answering, of course.

🦦: I'm sorry.
🦦: Can we talk ?
🦦: You're moving to Seoul ?
🦦: Chan hyung told me you spoke. Are you still so mad at me ?

Miyoung sat her phone aside as she neatly packaged a order of cookies. Once packaged she messaged Jisung. He ordered some given they planned to have dinner at the dorm with Miyoung.

🍪: On my way. Be there in about 15.

She stopped home first. She was entirely busy since the opening of her bakery, Seoul My Sweets. Soon she was in the elevator up to the Stray Kids dorm.

Meanwhile...

The boys were setting up for her arrival. Hyunjin was especially nervous. He hasn't properly spoken with Miyoung in a while. "Where is Chan hyung ?" Minho answered him. They were all sort of in a rush. "Chan hyung went down to the lobby. I assume he needed something from down there."

Jisung, Changbin, & Felix set the table. Jeongin & Seungmin were tidying the living room. Out of everyone Miyoung kept most contact with Chan. She was probably closer to Chan now than she was with Hyunjin.

Minho sat some boxes by the door. The boys had merch & other stuff they planned on giving Miyoung. Regardless of how hurt Miyoung was by not getting a proper goodbye, she remained a Stay. Now she was a good friend towards all of the boys.

All that was left was dinner.

In the elevator up to the dorm...

Chan & Miyoung joked around & made light conversation. "Will you speak to Hyunjin ? You know he feels horrible." Miyoung sighed. She knew she would have to address the Hyunjin situation, but she didn't want to have that at their dinner.

"I forgave him a while ago. I just don't think I should have that conversation with him right now." Chan nodded. He can't rush them to talk things out.

At dinner...

Things were lighthearted. They joked, talked, ate sweets, & furthered their bond. Jeongin smiled, "Who is your bias anyway ?" The boys were all curious who Miyoung biased.

Miyoung coughed awkwardly. She was sat between Hyunjin & Chan. "Why do you need to know ? It's embarrassing." Jisung laughed to ease her nerves. It was a needed question, but it put her on the spot.

Minho asked the question again, "Who's your bias ?" Miyoung debated not saying or just running to avoid answering. She chose the latter. Not saying.

Miyoung obviously didn't want to say. So each of boys let the question go. Even though a few had some ideas of who her possible bias was.

The END.