The other side

They watched as planets fell and cities went up in flames, the sky had turned a violet purple that darkened everything at sight, the air was polluted with a cloud of thick dust and a strong stench of smoke and burnt plastic which made their nose twitch. The ground shook as they connected hands, then a surge of power stuck where they stood, the power created a circular wave around them causing the sand to ripple making their vision go blurry, yet he could still see the fiery gleam in her eyes. She bit her lip as she watched the force field glide across sandy pastures like a nuclear bomb forming a shield-like structure around them. The glass-like walls finally stopped about fifty feet away from them, clear hexagons shaped and connected causing the air to still. As the shapes connected all outside sounds were suppressed like a staticky radio. Just a few more and it will be done. The screams from women and children from a nearby city echoed in the small bubble through the one opening at the top that hasn't yet been sealed. All of this happened cause they just couldn't follow the simple rules. They could've listened, they could have joined us, but now they get to watch us as we get everything they ever want or had. Now they get to beg for another chance, but will soon realize it's too late now, now they get to see that we are stronger without them, it proves that they were too desperate to live, that if it came to it, they would give up all Information for some more time in their useless no good lives, just so we could throw them away like the useless beings they are, cause we don't need more week people. We need people that will cut their hands off if we tell them to, that are ready to obey any request we make. and those people out there, are not gonna give us that. The last hexagon formed, and it was done.
They let go of each other's hands and turned to each other. "It's done," Salem said with satisfaction on her face.
Alder smiled and put his hands behind his back and bowed. "Of course it is m'lady," he said smoothly, Salem's smile grew even bigger, but not in joy and glee, but in power and endless possibilities to all she ever dreamed of doing. She slowly turned on her heel to see many men, women, and children in robes that had hoods draped over their faces. The men wore black, it showed their heartlessness and the darkness of their soles. Women wore white robes that open up to a black bodysuit, it shows youthfulness and pleasantry, but when you look deeper you'll see they are just as deadly as the men. Then the children, blood red, our tricksters. Any adult will be blind to their strength, cause no one wants to kill a kid, right?
Salem and Alder walked over and connected hands with the hooded figures, then they started their prophecy...