5

𝗟 𝗢 𝗟 𝗟 𝗬
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Because all i want is to still be with you"

to still be with you"

Songs suggestions/choices
Babygirl by MaetaBadgrl by Cheney
Gemini by Nights, Nights by Adrian Daniel
& Dessert by Dawin 

A/N : this part & the whole book contains a lot of errors. I apologise in advance as I was about 18-20 when I created this whole fanfic. I wasn't educated & skillful beforehand. Therefore,bare with me 🥺...and sorry for being so late uwwaaa

Y/n point of view

It had been 1 week after I was free from any of dragons attempts to take me away. I felt so safe and I was so happy being here with Jungkook Nothing could wrong. Nothing could take our happiness away now. But, right now that Jungkook had change and turned into a new leaf..He had always been away from home and I never got cuddles from him and it's been too long from our love making moments and tension makeouts. His new work had piled over too much and dominate his life. Before this, Jungkook life was always her and her only. But,Y/n didn't complain cuz she doesn't wanted to be called clingy. That could potential ruin their relationship. But, it felt like it's gonna eat her all up inside. The curiosity. Was Jungkook still in love with her or not?

Was his new boss giving him a hard time?. Funny right. Jungkook was no longer a mafia. He dropped it off as his gang members did too. Jimin decided to work in the overseas. He said he wanted to do something and learn a thing or two out there. Taehyung on the other hand, he decided to become a police officer, yes the irony that he had dated Mimi, the woman who disguised to be me in their mission to capture my mom. I'don't know Taehyung clear his name..well he must had his ways..

Besides that, Namjoon and Yoongi decided to move to suburbs and live there. Normal jobs with with a k9 live by their side. Jin had open out a new restaurant..I heard he also got Hoseok to work with him. Hoseok was in charge of the entertainment there since he was good at taking to people. While me, I was stuck alone at home,not exactly alone Jungkook still had bodyguards . Horny and needy. I'cant even touch myself because of rules. Oh yeah rules was still like always. I can't blame and honestly I would love to break the rules.

Maybe I should. I tapped my fingers on my cheek, trying to figure out what could make him mad. Maybe I should touch his computer. I then look at the time. It's like almost 11:45 pm. Almost curfew and bed time. I got an idea I should go into his room and use computer to watch...uhm what porn and touched myself. That would make him super mad. I had mix feelings.I was scared and also excited what the outcome could be due to my actions. Jungkook would always text me when he was almost home so all I need is to wait for his text. Also, Jungkook family and his trusty manager had lived with their own family. It had been me, Jungkook and bodyguards. Not long after that,10 minutes to be exact I got a text from him.