4

𝗟 𝗢 𝗟 𝗟 𝗬
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗟 𝗢 𝗟 𝗟 𝗬 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Because Daddy Is My Home"

Songs suggestions/choices
Usher by Hey daddy  ,  Baby by Dj Roots
& Let The World Burn by Chris Grey ♪

Someone point of view

I stop my branded car just in front of Jungkook's house and the engine sputters. The sign of the car is not alive. The key is taken out from the ignition and I open the door upwards , a feature of an expensive mobile. Then ,I slam it close gently , creating a thud sound. My boot tap the asphalt road and begin to create a more unique sound as it touch another different surface which is a paveway inside his house. I directly spotted Jungkook's car , an indication he is home.

I make my way ,as the heel taps at every step. I reach in front of his main door to his residence. I knock a couple of times and I hear a sound of tapping from inside coming towards the other side.The door crank open , revealing a familiar yet long time no see face.

"Joeyi..i need to see Jungkook"

Before Joeyi ,Jungkook's sister can spell any utterances , I already make myself inside. Not caring Mr Choi , Jungkook male manager shouting "SIR ..JIM" ,i quickly aimed for Jungkook's room. And the moment I open the door full of worry , an unbelievable sight welcomes my eyes.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?" I remark on what I witness in front of me. The naked male leader covers himself along with the bare little size girl. She looks so young based on her face and size.....He throws away something in the trash bin. Maybe a condom. The male male shield away the young girl,woman maybe.

?(me) : who the hell is that ,Jungkook? Is that? Is that the dragon daughter?

Jungkook: yes she is Jimin , what is the problem?

Jimin ( me) : what *chuckles* How old is she?..Are u not thinking clearly? Or something wrong with your brain here? *point me at the head*

Jungkook : * stands up, hands rubbing outside for clothes while covering himself with sheets* She's 21 ... I don't care whatever you said..And Jimin i am the leader ..Remember your place! She is mine and will be mine..

Jimin: then..what are you going to do? If I say that her real mother has found out that she is with us..what are you going to do huh?

The girl silence, covering her breast as he scans me. She hides her face in the sheets. Her eyes appear from my sight.

Big and brown. Hair sticks out and falls just down a bit to her shoulders. She looks really beautiful but I can't ignore the fact she is a dragon. Dragon had done terrible things to us. Even when we were able to save Lolly and free the other hookers back then they kept on attacking our sights because we took it down. Killing our little followers from each area. We cannot afford more losses.