Wilbur's remorse

-3 am in Wilbur's room-

A sudden crack of thunder in the distance made Wilbur shoot up from his bed. He gasped and gripped his pillow tight, his pajamas being a soft pale yellow button up night shirt and baggie grey sweater pants, he looked at the window only hearing the rain pour down. He didn't like how dark it was, his eyes shifted over to the clock...to his surprise it was blank? Damn, must be a power outage. He stood up and walked over to his door rubbing his eyes. He could hear tiny sobs coming from down the hall... He started to walk very slowly until he got to the room with the sobs the darkness seemingly spreading around him like an overwhelming sense of dread, the hallway was dark with six doors on each side and a light blue wallpaper with pink flowers on it, he remembered how his mother had been so proud of her choice...she was always like that..well, up until she passed. And a picture of the family all together... His father's blond hair shining with his soft blue eyes focused on the camera while techno's was red with the light pink hair that most Piglins had focused on his little brother, Tommy who was seemingly trying to show off a rock he found...while wilbur himself soft hazel eyes and curly brown hair was just mellow staring off into space clearly other things on his mind. His eyes retuned to the door made from dark oak the door knob showing his reflection, he looked so tired, only the gods know why... He gathered his courage and opened the door as fast as he could sqeezing his eyes shut before hesitantly opening one and just stopping in his tracks. There sat Tommy clutching a cow stuffed animal and sniffling his eyes puffy from crying and snot drizzling out from his nose. wilbur knew tommy hated the storms, the kid had always had sensory issues, and that was alright, but this was so odd, Tommy had never actually cried during a storm. He made his way over to Tommy gently reaching a hand to wipe away his tears and wrapped his wings around his younger brother doing good best to comfort him.
"Tommy, hey, hey it's alright big man, you can sleep in my room no troubles.."
Tommy looked up at wilbur and Nodded contently the thought of sleeping in his older brother's room seemingly comforting, Tommy reached up for Wilbur, still having snot drip from his nose. Wilbur picked him up and started to walk back to his room trying not to wake Techno avoiding the creaking floor boards to the best of his ability. As soon as he got there and laid Tommy down on the bed and sighed. Tommy looked at Wilbur and then pointed at the guitar Phil had gotten him, though tommy was selectively mute Wilbur knew what he wanted
"Not right now Tommy, we have to let the others sleep, ok?"
Tommy pouted and laid back down still hugging the cow, clutching it as if his life depended on it.
Wilbur sat on the bed, he couldn't play the guitar but he could sing for Tommy. So he sung a small calming song watching as Tommy and himself found it harder to keep their eyelids open and eventually drifted back into sleep.

-The next morning-

Wilbur woke up and looked at tommy who was already awake and playing with a feather from Wilbur's wing. Will picked his little brother up and went downstairs to the kitchen where Techno was making some hash browns, the sell drawing him nearer it smelled so nice, but technoblade was always the best at cooking anyways.km Wilbur set tommy in a chair and got him some food while listening to the song techno seemed to be humming. Phil was out on an adventure who knew when he'd be back? So will went and got some water for Tommy and himself and sat by the window waiting for his father, he missed Phil greatly whenever he was gone and it affected him and his brothers a lot. Just then a knock on the door. Techno opened it and there was Tubbo and Rambo, they basically lived at the house. Tubbo walked in like he owned the place and took a seat next to Tommy.
"What's for breakfast boss man?" He leaned back a little
Tommy gestured twords the hash browns and kept eating
Ranboo walked in and at least said hi to techno and Wilbur before joining the other two at the table
"Some Storm last night aye Tommy?" He tried to speak to Tommy
Tommy just scoffed and turned away from Ranboo, as always Tommy was being a brat. He'd been like this ever since tubbo and Ranboo started to talk more often.
Wilbur sighed and stood up
"Tommy be nice, ok?"
Tommy got up and was now on the couch braiding Techno's hair while Ranboo and tubbo were talking about something, it was something about Dream. So Wilbur ease dropped with absolutely no remorse.
Tubbo spoke first
"Didn't you hear? Dream said he was going to beat the shit out of Tommy if we got too close to the woods again, so we're not letting tommy outside of the house, ok?"
Ranboo's only answer was a nob, an empty nod, he looked concerned but not as concerned as Tubbo was.
This of course pissed Wilbur off, Dream had always been a jerk to Tommy and this time Wilbur was not going to have any of it. He walked to Tubbo and looked at him very seriously
"Where."
Tubbo was slightly shocked
"what do y-"
Wilbur cut him off
"Where was dream going to hurt tommy? I'm going to fucking kill him-"
Techno looked over "HeH??"
Tommy just looked away as he finished with the braids
Tubbo gulped and stood up not making eye contact with wilbur... probably a sign that Tommy didn't want him to say anything about it. "This way-"
Wilbur nodded and followed Tubbo, who was then followed by Technoblade Tommy and ranboo each of them at their own pace. They kept walking until they reached a clearing in the woodlands where he imeadeantly heard, Dream, George's and SapNap's voices. Wilbur walked ahead of Tubbo who had stopped his wings spreading out to make himself look more intimidating
"show yourselves cowards!" He yelled out
Wilbur barely ever yelled, he was always the mellow one. Dream walked into the clearing wearing his green hoodie and the obvious mask, he had black jeans leather boots and fingerless gloves on, ram horns budding in as he was only a little younger than Wilbur. He was carrying a diamond sword glistening with enchantments, Wilbur growled slightly at the sight of him
"I'm going to beat the shit out of you for ever threatening my family-"
Dream let out an eerie laugh
"Oh really? How would you even do that Wilbur? Your friends aren't here to back you up."
Wilbur launched himself at dream but let out a yelp as SapNap tackled him mid-air. Then gorge came running out and Heald down Wilbur's legs nervously, the guy looked like he didn't want to be there.
With how far ahead he was from the others they couldn't hear his struggles. Dream drew the sword and smiled
"do you know how much money I could get for those wings, wilby?"
Wilbur flinched at the harsh use of the nickname. He stepped on the middle of Wilbur's back and cut both off a wing slowly and activating and even h
Slower the other once. Wilbur's eyes widened and he let out a screech of terror and pain. The pain was too overwhelming too much! He let out a loud sob yelling for Technoblade to save him. Dream looked up just in time to be knocked out by Technoblade. Techno then proceed to fight off SapNap and Gorge. "Wilbur!" He thought he heard Phil.. Wilbur then proceeded to feel dizzy, so incredibly light headed as if the world around him was spinning... There was so much blood.. so, so much. He could've sworn he heard a swoop of wings as he blacked out.

-The next day-

Wilbur woke up to pain and the smell of eggs. He sat up "Dream-!" He glanced around realizing he was in the living room. Then the day before him all came back.. he slowly realized what happened to his wings and teared up reaching back and praying it was just a dream...that it was just a nightmare..a terrible terrible nightmare-
"no- no no no please- no- God damn it!!" He yelled out.
He looked up to see Tommy staring at him, and a sleeping philza Minecraft on a chair next to him, the chair was a kitchen chair so it must've been pulled up, Phil was laying his head on his arms while laying on will's legs Wilbur was happy to see his father, but it felt so wrong to see him so soon, he had only left two weeks ago, technoblade was washing dishes and Tubbo and ranboo were sitting on the chair next to Tommy. Sitting on the other chair was Captain Puffy, she was very apologetic about dream's actions and was trying to give technoblade some diamonds which Technoblade turned down "You don't need to pay us, he have potions of healing we'll be fine."
Puffy sighed and looked over at Wilbur, she walked to him and sat next to the couch "I'm so sorry Wilbur, if there's anything I can ever do for you just say the word, alright?"
Wilbur nodded hesitantly and puffy left. Imeadeantly after tommy Tubbo and Ranboo ran to Wilbur. Tubbo spoke first while Tommy hugged him
"That was so cool!! Techno was like 'I'm going to Punch you!' and then they were like 'AHH no please Mr. Bladeee!' you are so fucking brave!"
Ranboo looked at wilbur
"...w....will you be ok will?"
Wilbur nodded and sat up wincing a little ruffling Tommy's hair
"What, me? I'll be fine it'll take more then that to push me down!" He smiled brightly and looked at Techno, Techno looked away seemingly ashamed "I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner will...."
Philza's eyes started to flutter open and he looked at wilbur "will- You're awake!" He hugged wilbur tightly. Will hugged back and laughed a little "Hi dadza..."

Do y'all want a part two? I just need to know for procrastination reasons 😶✌️