Chapter I : Meeting and Catching Up

3rd Person's P.O.V

Y/n is nervous.

She shakes on her spot as she waits for the onyx-haired man. She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself down. 'Calm down Y/n. Calm down. Take deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. ExhaeiiiiiIIIIIIISKREEEEEEEE--' Y/n jumped as she felt someone grab her shoulder from behind. She  turn around, going in a fighting stance only to see the man she's been waiting for holding his arms up as if he's caught by the police. "Woah woah! Calm down, it's just me." 'He's here! Deep breaths, deep breaths.' After a few moments, she finally calmed down. "Finally calmed down?" Y/n nodded. "Alright, let's go."

17 grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her to wherever he's taking her. "Um...Where are we going?" "Somewhere." 'Okay..?' They arrived at some cafe. They went inside and sat down. "It's my treat. Order anything you want." 17 said and Y/n just nod. 17 ordered a coffee and Y/n ordered a (fav/desert) and (fav/drink).

As they wait for their order to arrive, Y/n cleared her throat.
"So... It's been awhile since we last saw and talked to each other. What have you been up to?"
She already knows some of it thanks to Goku and 18, but she wants to hear them from the man himself.

"Well, where should I start..?"
The man pondered for a moment.
"Well I'm working as a park ranger, and..." he hesitated before continuing, "I got married."

Y/n smiled sadly.
'I know.' "I see. What's she like?"
She asked, leaning her cheek against her palm as their order arrived. 17 smirked, not that noticeable though as he said, "Didn't know you'll be interested." He took a sip from his coffee.

"Well, she's a zoologist. She's really kind, sweet, smart, I don't really know how to describe her."
Y/n smiled, hiding her pain.
"A park ranger and a zoologist, huh. You make a pretty good couple."
A slight pink tint appeared on 17's face. "Shut up."

Y/n giggled. "Do you have any kids?"
"Yeah, three of them actually."
Y/n choked on her drink.
"Th-three?! Damn, you're wild, let me see their pictures."
"Calm down relax, two of them are adopted. We didn't do it that much."
17 said as he took out his phone, showing Y/n a picture of his kids.
"I see." Y/n cleared her throat.
"They're pretty cute. That kid looks like you."
17 put his phone back in his pocket.

"Enough about me, let's talk about you. Do you have a boyfriend yet?"
17 asked as he finished his coffee.
"Nope, well I had a few relationships here and there but they never work out."
"Is that so? Maybe it's because you still like that guy you told me about back in middle school."
'That guy is you 17.'
"Yeah, maybe I am. Even though I know that he'll never like me back."
17 pat her head.
"There there."
Y/n blushed. She slowly removed his hand from her head.
"Anyways, I'm done eating, we should continue this conversation somewhere else."
17 nodded and asked for the check.

After paying, we left the cafe.
"So, where do you want to go next?"
17 asked, glancing at the girl beside him.
Y/n looks at him before looking down, putting a hand on her chin.
"We can go to the park if you want to."
17 nodded and they started walking to the park.

At the park....

They arrived and sat on a bench.
17 looks at the girl beside her.
Y/n noticed and looks back at him, staring at him with a questioning gaze.
"You said, we should continue our conversation elsewhere."
17 said which made Y/n remember.
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that."
She said, laughing awkwardly.

"Well, do you remember when I used to say that I'm going to attend Hope's Peak College?"
"Oh yeah, I remember that. And?"
"Well, I'm studying there, like now."
17 widens his eyes in surprise.
"Waitーseriously? You're kidding right?"
Y/n smirks as she shook her head.
"What? Don't tell me you're doubting me."
"No, it's just...Ahem. I was just surprised. Never thought you could make it."

"I'm pretty amazing aren't I?"
Y/n said, smirking.
17 rolled his eyes.
"Yeah yeah, you are."
They continued teasing each other until they stopped.
"So, how is it?"
17 asked.
"Well, it's really fun. I had an interesting group of friends too. Also, did I mention that I'm the Ultimate (talent)?"
"Yeah, I know. You've been good at that ever since we were kids. Nevermind that, tell me about you college life so far and your friends."

Y/n proceeded to tell him about her friends, what their talents are, their personalities and stuff with 17 occasionally commenting on them.
He also noticed how happy she looks as she talks about them. He looks at her softly with a small, almost unnoticeable smile on his face.
"They look like an interesting bunch."
He said as he leaned his back against the bench.
"You think so too? Well, they get really out of hand sometimes, but it's fun."
"Good know that you're having fun."

They continued to talk until Y/n stopped, staring at something from a distance.
"Hey Rantaro!"
17 looks at who she's waving at only to see a boy with matcha green hair walking towards them.
"Oh Y/n hello. Fancy seeing you here."
the boy known as 'Rantaro' said before turning to 17.
"Is this the guy you were talking to on the phone the other day?"

Y/n nods her head.
"Yeah. Rantaro this is 17. 17 this is Amami Rantaro, one of my friends from school."
Rantaro helds out his hand for a handshake.
"Hey, you can call me Rantaro. Nice to meet you 17."
17 shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you as well."
The two let go.
"Well it was nice talking to you two here but I have to go. See you at school Y/n. Bye 17."
"Bye Rantaro."
As Rantaro left, Y/n turns to 17.

"Let's go."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

After hanging out for the day, 17 escorts Y/n back to her house.
Y/n faces him and smiled.
"Thank you for today. I enjoyed my time with you."
"Same here. I hope we get to hang out like this again next time."
Y/n goes inside, went to her room and plops on her bed.

17's smile falters and he walks away from Y/n's house.

To be continued....