Moments

Please read the semi-long description of the story for some warnings before complaining about things I warned you about read the tags as well if you have too.

———————————————————————

The crowd went wild seeing Langa skate above the ramps of a nearby park. He had been getting more popular in the professional world of skating.

To everyone the boys seem cool and majestic in the air. He drew the eyes of people when he skated catching people's attention and engraving his beauty into their minds.

He finished up his round and sat on a nearby bench drinking a bottle of water. He scrolled down his message to find his boyfriend's contact and decided to check up on him.

Recently Reki had been acting strangely distant from him which left the boy concerned. He decided to pack up and go home where he looked for his boyfriend in their shared apartment.

The two had been dating for six years now and things seemed to be running smoothly until Reki stared to avoid the ice blue haired man.

He set down his things and looked around for his lover. After he could not find him he took a shower and got dressed in one of his boyfriend's hoodies that fit him just right since Reki liked to buy them oversized.

He walked to the kitchen grabbing some snacks to munch on while he watched [Insert Movie]. (Idk what movies are good since I only watch anime •^•)

He manage to fall asleep afterwards taking a little nap as he was disrupted by the sound of the door opening meaning his boyfriend had arrived.

He got up to go greet him at the door while the other was taking off his shoes. He helped the red head set his things down and gave him a peck on the cheek.

The redhead was tired and dismissed himself to rest. The blue haired boy followed him as he got in bed and turned of the lamp beside him.

He sat there in the dark feeling lonely because of his boyfriend's absence. He turned to face the redhead and placed his hand on his back tugging at the shirt.

Then he shifted closer to the other to gain a little more warmth to ease his loneliness. The next day when the boy woke up Reki had already left.

He stood there for a moment before getting ready. As he headed out the door he wondered if he had done anything wrong to the red head.

Many thoughts ran through his head as he walked throughout the street. Thinking of the times he had walked them with Reki he felt the same loneliness as the night before.

After another week of his boyfriend's neglect he decided to confront the red head. The boy waited at the door waiting for his lover to arrive. It was almost midnight when the other arrived with the same tired look from the past week.

The redhead dismissed himself again but this time Langa stopped him.

"Reki did I do something wrong?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean... you have been avoiding me lately and... I was wondering why?" The red head looked at him with shock and then started to panic.

"W-what are you serious I had idea or at least I didn't mean to be so distant." The blue haired boy felt a little bit better with those words as the red head hugged him.