Unfavourable stance (2)

Yet again it was a dream. Alethea could feel this ominous feeling of jeopardy, for this dream was different from the rest although it was strangely similar to one of her previous dreams. One thing was unusual, the silvery light wasn't there this time around or was that really the case.

"What do you wish to gain from this [.......]?" a mysterious figure spoke.

"What is there that you wish to know [.....]?" a voice from another mysterious figure replied back.

"All I want to know is the reason why you are doing this, look this isn't you!"

"Do you really have no clue [.....], and here I thought you were the one closest to understanding my motives but I guess you aren't quite there yet.

But do you really not understand it, just look around you, can't you see the [......] of deceit that you now claim to be your own.

Can't you see it clearly, no matter if you are the [.......] you cannot control the [......], they will not listen. Have you not learned [.....]!"

"Why can't things just return to the times we spent together at [........ .......]!"

"It will never be the same, allow let me make it clearer to you then. I will never return to [......]. They will never let me come back to [.....] anyway.

So let me tell you this [.....], this world is cruel and relentless but don't let that make you lose your way...

Sorry for this was the only way to protect you...

If we meet again one of us must die.

I [....] you [.....]."

The silhouette of this peculiar individual began to walk toward the edge of the cliff, before jumping they turned around.

"I am truly grateful to have met you and I hope you won't miss me much.

In this contemporary life all things must die, so if we are ever to meet again, please don't hesitate to kill me.

Farewell [.....]."

"Stop this at once [.......]!"

And with that the peculiar individual took a step backwards and fell of the cliff, of course the mysterious figure desperately tried to run to catch them but they were too late. The peculiar individual had already fallen.

'Why was some of the words censored?'

"Alethea," the familiar voice of the silvery light spoke in a calming manner.

"You must understand that sometimes these dreams may be real events of what will happen if you choose the wrong path.

Despite this you have to become stronger as there may be times where words alone will not save you in the direst of situations.

I need to make you prepared for the future.

You will obtain many certain powers that will aid you later on but don't worry about that for now.

This is the last time that I can communicate to you with, unfortunately the conditions to further communicate have not been met.

We shall be able to converse once you have become stronger.

Until we meet again."

At last Alethea awoke but why was she crying?

'Why am I crying?'

This thought made her uneasy.

Even while trying with the Hermit Crab was a struggle. To be fair it was all going well until... Alethea somehow gained this unique power. This power was unusual, at first it didn't seem that effective but eventually it was known that this power was quite strong.

As it could offset mental attacks, for instance during training with the Hermit Crab he was talking how there was a certain power that the a few members of the House of Topaz have. And how it could block mental attacks, the Hermit Crab tried to test whether Alethea had developed this power.

The Hermit Crab is famous for his power to cast a strong mental attack, it was called the 'stare of malice'. When he used it, Alethea managed to unlock this power and she successfully deflected the attack.

All seemed to be well.

Though there were only a few things on Alethea's mind at this moment.

Just who were those two people in her dream?

Why did it make her feel saddened by their exchange?

'Why did some of the words spoken get somewhat censored?'

'Perhaps it was this new power to offset mental attacks but why would it block this?'

'I guess this is quite the predicament.'