Part One

I'm so tired of feeling like this. I'm doing the same thing now, as I have been for the past week or so. Laying in my dark room on a Friday afternoon, blaring my music with tears running down my face. See, this is becoming the routine. The only thing the changes each day is what the argument is about. Why? Why am I in this situation you may be wondering. I can't answer that question with a sure answer. My mom and I used to be close. In seventh grade she went into depression. Landing herself in the hospital for about two weeks. Because ya know, two weeks there and everything is magically healed. I think not. Fast forward to my second semester of college. That's where I am now. She's been doing great since then, and has never had to revisit "that" section in the hospital. I realize I haven't explained why I am currently upset. For a while now it seems that my mom and I are constantly arguing. Yesterday I forgot to take out the garbage for school. Today, I asked her if she was going to go to my brother's house with me. Seems fine, right? Wrong. Apparently I had said it in a way that hadn't set well with her. She thought I was being "demanding" and I was "rushing to get an answer out of her". I'm not sure, but I know one thing is for sure. I'm tired of feeling like this.