Prolouge

Naruto uzumaki was a young boy Who only just turned 8. Tho one Thing that bothered was the glaring and annoyed and pissed looks he got.

But one day naruto was just walking slowly around konoha. When suddenly he bumbed into 3 drunk Guys.

Right when naruto was about say sorry he was hit with bottle of wine. And then he fell unconcious.

After about 10 minutes naruto woke up. And saw a horrifying sight. He saw those three Guys dead on the ground dead in a pool of blood.

"what have i done..." he said while looking at his hands. with a horrified look in his eyes.

When suddenly his body began moving on it's own. He began running towards the villages gates at a high speed.

Hiruzen view:

Hiruzen suddenly felt a huge amount of chakra. He immediatly called some anbu to check it out.

But when they came all that was left was 3 guys lying in a pool of blood around.

By now naruto was far from the village.

Hiruzen went to check where naruto was after about 1 hours of running and searching in the Village. He figured out why they were dead and naruto left the Village.

"Dog weasel i want you to go search outside the Village to find naruto QUICKLY" he yelled.

After a month of not finding naruto he gave up.

                       Prolouge end