Chapter 5. Genin Exams Part 1.

When i opened the door i saw my teacher iruka umino. His rank is a chunin teacher. He has a skar along the bridge of his nose. And has a spiky pony tail.

"everyone i would like for you to meet your new friend" iruka said.

"huh but isnt this graduation day. Why is he coming now?" a kid with a dog on his head asked.

"you see he was recommended by the hokage to join a few days ago" iruka said.

"Anyways my name is naruto uzumaki i come from the fire temple.
I like stars nature and ramen hmm i dont really hate anything in particular. My hobbies are gazing at the stars at night taking a walks and training" i said

A few Girls fainted from the cutness and some swooned over him. While he game a confused look at Them.

"naruto will you please go over to sit next to sasuke. Sasuke will you please raise your hand" iruka asked

I then saw a kid with dark hair and dark blue shirt.

I went over to sit next to sasuke when suddenly i heard two people yelling outside.

When the door suddenly burst open revealing a girl with pink hair and one with blonde.

When they suddenly noticed a New kid they walked over to me.

"HEY KID MOVE IT IM SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE!!" they yelled in unison

I slowly wrapped my arms around sasukes right arm. And said

"No"

Sasuke made the most confused look in the world. While the Girls kept yelling at me.

When suddenly... "SAKURA INO SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW" yelled iruka.

They immediatly say down.

"Anyways we will begin the written test now" iruka said. We began the written test i got 10/10 while sasuke got 9/10.

Now was the shuriken and kunai test. I landed Them all bullseye and sasuke missesd one.

Now we will be doing the transformation jutsu and clone jutsu.

It was sasukes turn he got 9/10 on transformation and 10/10 on clone.

Now it was my turn i did the transformation jutsu with 10/10.

"iruka i just wanna say the clone jutsu i impossible for me due to my clans immense chakra reserve" i said

iruka looked at me then saying "im sorry but you need atleast to make one clone" he said

"am i correct in saying that i can use Any sort of clone jutsu" i asked to iruka.

Iruka nodded. Then i said

(star style: star clone jutsu!)
Then five starts appeared and turned into naruto.

Iruka was speechless. "wait but isnt star style a very rare kekkei genkai?" iruka asked.

I nodded my head

"yes one day i checked my affinty with chakra Paper and the Paper turned into a star" i said.

I got 10/10. and now it was time for the final test...

Chapter 5. End